• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I feel you! I fucking H A T E Nia and Zara with a burning passion. I wish I could just Thanos snap them the fuck out of my playthrough. Sadly it doesn't work like that. We can't always get what we want :cry:
I can understand why Zara, but Nia? Why?
I mean is just genuine curiosity, i´m not a fan of them (i´m only "fan" of Nami and Bella right know, i need mor details of others characters)

I suppose is their behaviour what you don´t like?

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I mean is just genuine curiosity, i´m not a fan of them (i´m only "fan" of Nami and Bella right know, i need mor details of others characters)

haha you beat me to it I was gonna ask the same question. I wanted to assume they didn't like the cam girl part of Nia. Tho I admit im a bit bias and Nia is my 3rd favorite , I felt bad for her and just wanted to be there for her and comfort her. So it's hard for me to see why someone could hate her but I totally get a dislike if the camgirl bit leaves a bad taste in their mouth.

Reactions: Don Sucio

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

haha you beat me to it I was gonna ask the same question. I wanted to assume they didn't like the cam girl part of Nia. Tho I admit im a bit bias and Nia is my 3rd favorite , I felt bad for her and just wanted to be there for her and comfort her. So it's hard for me to see why someone could hate her but I totally get a dislike if the camgirl bit leaves a bad taste in their mouth.
The camwhore part certainly is a massive negative for me personally but it's not the sole reason for my hatred.

Her "quirkiness" is what does it for me. Her personality seems over the top and fake. While Nami can be quirky and annoying she still gives as hard as she gets. Nia is quirky, off putting, weird and wallows in self pity for reasons that are still hard to understand. There is no shot that anyone who looks like she does (she is deeply unattractive to me but I can admit she is objectively attractive to most) could end up as isolated as she claims to be. Even with her personality.

That all makes it really hard for me to stomach her on screen presence. While Vic naive sweetness comes off to me as genuine, Nia seems fake. Like she is playing a part. Idk it's kinda hard to explain so I get why most cannot see it the way I do.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
ngl I don't like Nia's nipples :KEK:
I love the color of her nipples but something did look off about her breast from what I can remember. Might be cause I hate those awful circle nipple piercing Ocean is using and I love nipple piercings. Nipples piercing is 1 of my weaknesses but the ones Ocean uses are awful. I wish he would use those barbell ones that Miru had in the opening of Episode 1 in WIAB.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The camwhore part certainly is a massive negative for me personally but it's not the sole reason for my hatred.
I'll make her stop the cam gig in my playthrough cause it doesn't do her good imo. It ends up isolating her further and is disgusting. Who needs real human contact when you can interact with horny guys on the net who validate you and improve your low self-esteem over and over. It's a vicious cycle, of course she ended up being quirky and weird. It IS her personality, she's not fake. But she tries to appear happier than she is to fit in and ends up overcompensating. Nothing she can't work on.
Her "quirkiness" is what does it for me. Her personality seems over the top and fake. While Nami can be quirky and annoying she still gives as hard as she gets. Nia is quirky, off putting, weird and wallows in self pity for reasons that are still hard to understand. There is no shot that anyone who looks like she does (she is deeply unattractive to me but I can admit she is objectively attractive to most) could end up as isolated as she claims to be. Even with her personality.

That all makes it really hard for me to stomach her on screen presence. While Vic naive sweetness comes off to me as genuine, Nia seems fake. Like she is playing a part. Idk it's kinda hard to explain so I get why most cannot see it the way I do.
Her weirdness is not an innate defect but rather a consequence of her past. In light of that (beautiful people can end up bullied and isolated yes) she can improve and be at peace with herself. That's what her story is gonna be about.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Fair enough. Tho I will say one thing I can totally see how she can be isolated. I wouldn't say im ugly I say average looking but that ended up happening to me slowly without me realizing it. As I never thought about my future and just cared about my video games for way to long before I knew it all my friends were only online friends. Granted I always been shy and a bit nervous so never did good socially. But because of my personal experience I can totally see how even someone hot as her could end up that way don't really need any kind of trauma like her to end up like that. So I guess I relate to her more than I thought didn't realize it till just now lol.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Quoting Ocean "I value immersion more than the actual image quality by now." I gotta say: yes, yes and yes, I can stand slightly grainy image or lower res 1080p renders. But my god.. No Blur, depth of field when characters are talking in busy background or just cheap, empty rooms with no interest, bad composition with strange poses can really throw me out.

Vinho49

Apr 19, 2022
Summer's Gone has been approved on Steam.

Hello,

I just received news that SG has been accepted on Steam. If I had waited a few hours with the latest Dev Log, I might have included it, but oh well.

I'm very, very happy with it.

I will announce a release date for the Steam version tomorrow.

-Ocean

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 487 Votes