Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone [Ch. 5 Beta] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm not sure how any greed plays into it...there's no distribution site that gets additional subscriptions from a fake AVN, there's nothing more to be made by this massive sanitation. This is more akin to a personal philosophy mind change... like being born again from a perv to a snowflake.

Honestly makes zero sense to me at this point but we all saw it coming when the first censorship started with Coach Hill's "gook" nickname for Ayua being revised.
Yeah and the massive amount of remakes only makes it worse. I see people in that thread saying "oh this is the last remake now he can focus on new content" and i wanna go "cough" bullshit, maybe last remake until season 2 is done.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Bellas's mum wasn't really about the milf thing, not a milf guy, daughters is my jam, but she just had the personality I liked most.
As for sanitised, I should point out I am a fan of Hillside and Halfway house, so I am used to waiting for sex, and things being PG.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Bellas's mum wasn't really about the milf thing, not a milf guy, daughters is my jam, but she just had the personality I liked most.
As for sanitised, I should point out I am a fan of Hillside and Halfway house, so I am used to waiting for sex, and things being PG.
I won't shame ya! Some people do like "hand holding and head pats"! :LOL:
For now there's not even that! ><

We'll see what'll come in the future.

I'm similar ish. I don't mind the wait.
But atm, the gripe is that there's way too many changes in SG.
And way too much "sanitation" as Sancho eloquently nailed it..

I did quite like Hillside as well..
As for me, the story is what keeps me around. (And visually decent enough. Else I'd read a book.)
And how much "control" I have over the flow of it. (as in proper AVN)
Even if beginning and end is set in stone. The journey traveled, sorta thing.

edit: last note from me about this for now. This is Sancho's mod thread, and not a game complaint wall after all. ><

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well folks, I'm on the fence here tbh. This little ditty of what used to be an "AVN" no longer really is imo. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do now. I'll chip away at rewriting the "patch" which is the basis of the content the mod uses anyway so that has to be done to move forward. I know I shouldn't be pessimistic but this damn comic book is starting to become a real nuisance. There's nothing "adult" about it anymore... it truly is just a comic book at this stage. Fucking shame considering how much we all fell for the innovative rendering and mood when this title first debuted long ago. It's become a platform of political correctness and sensitization that's beyond anything I've ever experienced in this AVN hobby we all share.

So, I dunno. Like many of you VN fans I feel deflated, bitter, and severely disappointed. The last time I felt that way about anything I divorced her ass :ROFLMAO:.
From the sounds of this, kinda wonder if Sweet Baby Inc got a hold of this game now. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I believe in you Sancho, if i had this fucking power i would give you a harem of beautiful girls, you deserve that (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I believe in you Sancho, if i had this fucking power i would give you a harem of beautiful girls, you deserve that (y)
:unsure:
But I haven't done anything on this yet bud (other than update the patch file if I decide to move forward at some point). I'm more inclined to simply adding the new S1 save export code into the Ch5Beta and call it a day. Haven't decided yet.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes