VN Ren'Py Abandoned Summer Vacation [v0.01] [Ziau]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0 cover.png

Overview:
It's a story of a family, (father, mother and daughter) who are spending their summer holiday in the hotel near the popular beach. You are taking a role of a father, Michael Goodwin. There will be a lot of people to meet and it's entirely up to you to decide what kind of father husband or friend is Michael going to be. All the decisions you make are going to open (or close) different options.​

Updated: 09/06/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac:

I3oaA4O.jpg 9ZC6TvD.png sZvKMMQ.png 1 driving amanda.png

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
I think this might just turn out ok. The story is a bit bumpy, but there are a lot of choices and alternative routes. Also the engrish is not horrendous. The faces are a bit odd though, but what are you going to do?

As of now it is fairly short, and appart from a quick handjob scene at the gas station there is no H content at the moment.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
tbh i think both and the daughter look kinda strange... But... for some reason it doesn't bother me to much lol

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Does anyone have the slightest information on this game? When it's going to be continued? IF it's going to be continued?
Pro Tip: The link to the game author's Patreon page is located in the original post. Go there and read the webpage and Patreon posts and you'll know just as much as anyone else here.
The more you know... YO, JOE!

Reactions: DJsona

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Pro Tip: The link to the game author's Patreon page is located in the original post. Go there and read the webpage and Patreon posts and you'll know just as much as anyone else here.
Knowing is half the battle.

Mar 7, 2017
I know, I was just hoping there was a slim chance that someone heard something that wasn't on there. I'd even take rumors, speculation and hearsay.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I found absolutely ridiculous that a guy, without a history like game developer speaking for him, with only a short demo out and 1 person paying, keeps the info behind the paywall.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guess he thinks it'll advertise itself. Which it likely won't. And very very few people are willing to waste money to just to see if someone released something..