1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
There is 2 Scats scenes (One with you littler cousin, one in a secret bath area). They aren't unevitable but skippable.
There is an insect scene too (secret bath).

It's mostly water sport and exhibition. I'm not sure I will play more of it.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I don´t get the appeal of NTR-getting cheated on, animals getting fucked by humans and fucking someone against their will.... thats "bruh" to me unlike scat, which is unarguably dirty as fuck, but isn´t harmful to you or others. Really don´t get the hate on scat fetish when guro, gore, NTR, bestiality, insects, vore and rape is totally chill :d.....
It's almost as if people had different tastes? Also idk what you mean by harmful since the only thing that gets harmed is... the drawing?

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
I don´t get the appeal of NTR-getting cheated on, animals getting fucked by humans and fucking someone against their will.... thats "bruh" to me unlike scat, which is unarguably dirty as fuck, but isn´t harmful to you or others. Really don´t get the hate on scat fetish when guro, gore, NTR, bestiality, insects, vore and rape is totally chill :d.....
What universe do you live in where Guro, gore, NTR, bestiality, insects, vore, and rape are "totally chill"? Lots of people dislike those things just as much as scat. Scat ain't special.

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I made a patch that prevents time from advancing while you're exploring, because I hate feeling rushed. If you share that outlook you might want to try it out. The time will only advance due to events and "battles", like a more traditional RPG. Use the bed or work at the convenience store to advance to evening. Use the bed again to end the day.
How to use: unpack time-patch.7z into the game directory, it should overwrite one file (Chronus.js)

Also, I would post a save file but there's no need. You can unlock the recollection gallery (with all the H-scenes) from day 1. Bring up the menu with X and choose the right-most (untranslated) option in the top row. Go back to the main menu (using Game over) and it'll be the 4th option, untranslated text.

Last edited:

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
I made a patch that prevents time from advancing while you're exploring, because I hate feeling rushed. If you share that outlook you might want to try it out. The time will only advance due to events and "battles", like a more traditional RPG. Use the bed or work at the convenience store to advance to evening. Use the bed again to end the day.
How to use: unpack time-patch.7z into the game directory, it should overwrite one file (Chronus.js)

Also, I would post a save file but there's no need. You can unlock the recollection gallery (with all the H-scenes) from day 1. Bring up the menu with X and choose the right-most (untranslated) option in the top row. Go back to the main menu (using Game over) and it'll be the 4th option, untranslated text.
Mods please add this to OP

JamesWinchester25

Sep 23, 2020
What universe do you live in where Guro, gore, NTR, bestiality, insects, vore, and rape are "totally chill"? Lots of people dislike those things just as much as scat. Scat ain't special.
lot of people might dislike the other fetishes but people don´t slander creators for it and don´t spam the threads that are supposed to be informative or supportive instead of being filled with stupid garbage like "nooooo scat", "I was gonna play until I saw the scat tag", "why do they have to ruin their game with scat" and so on..... its annoying as fuck when trying to search for the actual content :d.....

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes