VN Ren'Py Summer In The City [v0.13] [FlipDaShit]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
For me it was just a guy admiring a girl he found good looking in the subway while trying to convey that to Summer while not being to pushy. But I concede that this line between my interpretation and yours can be thin and wobbly and depends on multiple factors. I am under the impression that for a first time dev it is quite good. How would you have conveyed a guy's admiration for a girl that he sees in a subway and his happiness of seeing her again an other time? In one render to try and work with the same hardware as the dev? I know I would struggle with that, but I am genuinely interested in your opinion since we felt different things during those scenes.
Without changing a render, my first thought is to change the description so it's more 'look away, look back, look away, look back' on his end. I don't have it available right now, but from memory he seemed more full on stare the entire time, multiple times. That, to me, comes off less flirty, more predatory. Maybe have him have a book out (this would require new renders), but keep lowering it to take glances at Summer, get caught, go back to 'reading,' rinse and repeat.

As you say though, interpretation is inherently subjective, so I may be alone in reading it that way.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes