• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Summer Essence [v0.2.2] [Endark]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zombieservsex

Nov 19, 2020
Noted. It seems that Windows exports PNG images in uppercase; I'll keep that in mind for the future. In the case of the UI error, it was my mistake; I overlooked it. I apologize.

I'll keep that in mind for the future. I apologize, and thank you for notifying me too.
thank you for answering the bugs, not every one would :)

Reactions: Endark

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It's random. One morning she might be there, another Mia, and another one might be free for yourself. The possibility is 33.33...%.

I will try to find some solution as the development progresses. These are the first steps of the game, and gradually it will be improved. :)
Ok but when she's in the shower her door is still locked and tells me I have to find the key.

Endark

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Ok but when she's in the shower her door is still locked and tells me I have to find the key.
A button to start the mission appears in the hallway when she is in the bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it doesn't appear, you might be stuck in another mission. Check the guide in the sidebar.

Reactions: Dark109

Georgenaut

Aug 7, 2016
Thank you for not making an initial release that's lacking in good sex scenes. It's great that the player can already fuck and creampie two different MILFs in this version.

Reactions: Endark

Endark

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Next update?
Hello, development of the game is currently paused due to issues with my free time. Unfortunately, I'm unable to dedicate much effort to it at the moment since this game is not my full-time commitment.

Nonetheless, I truly appreciate your interest in the game, and I apologize for it. Rest assured, it is not abandoned. Thank you for your understanding :)

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Hello, development of the game is currently paused due to issues with my free time. Unfortunately, I'm unable to dedicate much effort to it at the moment since this game is not my full-time commitment.

Nonetheless, I truly appreciate your interest in the game, and I apologize for it. Rest assured, it is not abandoned. Thank you for your understanding :)
glad to hear but your patreon and Subscribestar and discord are gone

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019

Another honest answer from a Dev thank you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote