VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 14, 2018
Could someone help extract all the images from this unity game and share it here? i tried to extract it from all the resources assets but all i get is just two random png images of 2B standing.
Sure, I found them while trying to mod the text (which I never succeeded at doing unfortunately), I think this is all of them

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Sure, I found them while trying to mod the text (which I never succeeded at doing unfortunately), I think this is all of them

Mega
Wow, thanks. Seemed pretty little since the only proper full body sprites are Rise HJ & Sayaka Sitting on top.

I guess this is the limit for the Public Version huh...

Jan 14, 2018
Wow, thanks. Seemed pretty little since the only proper full body sprites are Rise HJ & Sayaka Sitting on top.

I guess this is the limit for the Public Version huh...
Idk why those two have the images fully in one image, but I think everything else is there, just with the layers separated, which helps cut down on file size. Idk what you wanted the images for, but I imagine if you find the right parts you can reconstruct the images in gimp or something

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
I really enjoy this game and their art, it was fun, but I'm somewhat biased with a game without a lore and just a jump-in thing, and I know that this was supposed to be, but with this dev art style he could totally pull off a deep-story thing and would be interesting, using or not girls from different games. If they ever work/plan on a long story/lore game and not just a get-a-go I would totally follow it

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I really enjoy this game and their art, it was fun, but I'm somewhat biased with a game without a lore and just a jump-in thing, and I know that this was supposed to be, but with this dev art style he could totally pull off a deep-story thing and would be interesting, using or not girls from different games. If they ever work/plan on a long story/lore game and not just a get-a-go I would totally follow it
mosbles for the most part covers the lore outside of the game, atm he's been focusing more on the "shards of lust" comic about your encounters with setena and her sisters iirc there are 3 issues out 1 for setena 2 for nanako

Reactions: Bomb_Dman

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
mosbles for the most part covers the lore outside of the game, atm he's been focusing more on the "shards of lust" comic about your encounters with setena and her sisters iirc there are 3 issues out 1 for setena 2 for nanako
I see what you mean, I guess in terms of instead of making a whole game, I'd say it's fine to make whatever you want plus as your first game make just a throw-in whatever content you like with the female heroines of your choice and split some lore here and here, as well keep it outside of the game as you said.
In general seems like a fair thing to do as your first game I presume, but I won't lie, it's a shame how their art style is good to the point of wanting to see as in a whole-world building and lore using new or not heroines with whatever dev has in mind.
Idk if this comes through as a yap, and I'm sincerely ain't passing that vibe, I just wish there would have more content and in depth of their work because I ACTUALLY enjoyed, but at the end of the day without a base, working so hard on cgs or whatever they have in mind would be time consuming, even more without either a background or a supporting ''get-to-go'' fanbase.
Good to see the dev out there promoting their work and being active on twitter, the guy has potential.
anyways, if they do any future content whatever may be I will still follow their works, since I enjoyed this one, as well the heroines from the games I used to play.
ig I'm just done with the quick ''choose girl> talk to girl > grind for 5 min > unlocks everything > game ends(repeat with whichever you prefer next)''

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes