4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Been a few of these games recently. Honestly I think I just like core gameplay so I might just play a non H version that is more polished lol

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
At least here the game's effectively turn-based and you can stop to look.
What's the absolute worst is when it's a game that requires your unerring attention and looking away means death, yet the game's lewd bits are off on a second part of the screen.
Like, I played one WG game where the top third of the screen was where the women would grow and the bottom 2/3rds was the game part, and you had to focus on both memory and reflexes, and the faster you played, the bigger the women would get, so to get them bigger you had to rush AND be accurate, but to rush and be accurate you had to NOT look at the women.
And no, there was no gallery.
Oh what weight gain game is this if you don't me asking?

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
So, it Suika Game, but with Melons, instead of Melons.

I haven't played this version yet, but my advice is to try and keep the smaller orbs on top. You'll be tempted to use space efficiently by cramming the small ones into tight spaces, but that'll just lead to a bunch of small orbs on the bottom of the screen, with the big ones blocking them off from being merged.

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
Its weird that this isn't even the first or second breast expansion game that uses this game as its base.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I think.
the thing i hate about that site is half the games listed under certain tags are just not searchable under those tags, i like WG games too so i do browse itch.io but i never seen this game even though it has the proper tagging.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Volume warning!! I think this might even be worse than RPGM games when you first open them, wtf

Sep 25, 2021
Its weird that this isn't even the first or second breast expansion game that uses this game as its base.

And they do it much better too. The physics, and especially the weird aiming on this one alone put it under both of these for me.

That being said, none of these are outright "bad" IMO. Ink Girl's is probably the most comfortable, followed closely by Oppaigame

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Why Mixdrop is so annoying? It opens 100500 ads before actually letting you download file. No other file sharing site does it like that.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote