VN Ren'Py Suggestions for some high school slut games

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Hello there. I'm looking for games in which female mc dresses up like a slut or even fully naked in her school and do it in the classroom, corridors etc.
The game shouldn't be sandbox or rpgm. I just want a 3DCG kinetic novel and best if Daz, not honeyselect.
Plzz help me on this
Thankyou.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
well the closest i know in terms of the theme would probably be slut ed though its html sandbox
I've played the ones like The Fixer (tho it's sandbox) and Public Sex Life H (sandbox too unfortunately) but if just sandboxes are available could you suggest more if you remember...

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Probably doesn't hit your boxes, as it is made with a HS-Predecessor and RPGM, but
https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-8-crazybat.1794/post-13332341
is a in my eyes very well made game about a young girl getting more and more promiscuous, having finally lots of sexual activities in many locations including e.g. an orgy in Sex-ed-class in school. But there is much more school-activity. The dev of the game delivers saves from the beginning of every version with the game and there is a recreation-room, accessible through the upper right corner of the room of the MC, where you can replay most of the lewd scenes. So, you can easily check, if the game is something for you or not.