Seeking Suggestions: Can some one recommend some good comic book titles available here.

Jun 9, 2017
I am not able to find any popular comic book thread like the popular games thread. If someone can recommend some good titles, it would be a big help

TIA

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I am not able to find any popular comic book thread like the popular games thread. If someone can recommend some good titles, it would be a big help

TIA
I have two suggestions:
1) Be more specific of what type of comics you like, ie manga, incest, big bioobs, ntr, interracial, vanilla, etc.
2) Go to the Comics section and click on the Views column at the top. It will sort all the comics by how many views they've had. It's a half-ass way of sorting by popularity, but it's all there is for now.

Good luck and welcome to F95Zone!

Jun 9, 2017
I have two suggestions:
1) Be more specific of what type of comics you like, ie manga, incest, big bioobs, ntr, interracial, vanilla, etc.
2) Go to the Comics section and click on the Views column at the top. It will sort all the comics by how many views they've had. It's a half-ass way of sorting by popularity, but it's all there is for now.

Good luck and welcome to F95Zone!
Thanks, that helps
I like all of the tags you mentioned. I was looking for some way to filter my search with these tags, couldn't find one.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks, that helps
I like all of the tags you mentioned. I was looking for some way to filter my search with these tags, couldn't find one.
You can put multiple tags in the search. Unfortunately, there's no way to exclude tags. You can still do a text search in a specific forum using the search bar in the upper right corner of the main page; click on MORE... to get the advanced search.

Last edited:

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
If you mean by adult superhero comics, i know a good one, it's called Savage Dragon, really good comic.

1512743596343.jpg 1512743650896.jpg
1512743710372.jpg