Seeking Suggestion for my first game

twent4finger

Nov 16, 2018
Hi all.
I'm new user, me and 2 other real life's friends are in the process of producing a new adult game.
It's really a hot project . I will deal with texts, translations and public relations. The user "Design 23" will take care of images and scenes creations. The users "Kuggazer" will take care of the code and debugging.
The game will be create with Honey Select.
That game will be incestuous and most likely NTR.
We would like to have your opinions and advice.
Greetings to all, we are working for you.

twent4finger-Design23-Kuggazer.

Reactions: User_804376
U

User_51567

Well,

As a big fan(and pledge) of Kuggazer's work i am pretty curious and excited about this project.
But as a big Nay-Sayer to NTR that excitement goes down pretty fast.

So the first suggestions i would make is.
Not to exclude the NTR, but make it optional and avoidable for the Nay-Sayers and playable for the fans... (That way both camps have what they want ;) Win-Win)
Incest is always a big Win for me so :) .

As far for other advice....
Just do what you guys think is best, asking advice for a game on a site like this will only result in a storm of personal preferences(like my optional ntr) and story fantasies.
Just do what you 3 think is the best route and development of your project ;)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Honey Select results in women look like lifeless plastic dolls and men having penises that look like baseball bats.
Given incest 3dcg game market is over-saturated as heck, and HS being clearly inferior to Daz3d you have none of the creative freedom of text based/2d games with no profit potential.
What's the point?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Here it comes...

- more custom model designs (HS is ok - but the standard models are overused!)
- Wife/Girl (mother, aunt, cousin, sisters, friend' mom, etc.) sharing with your close friend / brother/ father would be amazing :happyblush
- (Watersport, voyeurism o_O)
- (Hardcore NTR like endless rape of females - and you can do nothing about it do help them - or countless cuckolding, is not my kink. A little bit is good, if it helps to develop the plot the story.)
- a hybrid game style: not strict linear as a VN, but more a sandbox game - where you can decide what you want to do fist.. (as Max's Life ;))
- a bit grind for earning money and stats
- Skill you can choose at the beginning of the game, resulting in different branches with upgradeable skills (Nerd-branchs, Athlete-branch, Clairvoyance-branch) [e.g. Nerd-branch: pc skills upgradable to computer hacking ....]
- a build-in hint system (just to make a walkthrough redundant and gamer stop asking the same question over and over in the thread)
-The most important part: a nice and interesting story with amazing renders!

Those are just my thoughts and they are not written in stone ... :D

Last edited:

genisthesage

Dec 1, 2017
For an idea for the setting how about a private all girl school that your mother is a teacher at, your younger sister is a student there, and your older sister is a student teacher there. The school is considering letting boys enroll as well, and since the MC has family that works there he is chosen as the test for it. All NTR can be lesbians stealing your girls, which means if you give the option to win the girls back you could also maybe get the girl who NTRed you as well. Whether you want it to be a VN, sandbox, or hybrid should ultimatly be the one you like the most.

twent4finger

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, first of all thank you for the time you have spent to write.
I have listened all your indications, I do not hide that in our ideas some of your advice had already been evaluated. especially regarding the NTR.
We will certainly leave sliding doors to calmly evaluate user preferences. Thank you again, we are here to read your words, we certainly have our guiding ideas that we will carry forward. We do not want to spoil anything about the story but I think you will like it. Not long before the launch of the first release / demo. Stay in touch.
twent4finger

Reactions: User_804376

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi all.
I'm new user, me and 2 other real life's friends are in the process of producing a new adult game.
It's really a hot project . I will deal with texts, translations and public relations. The user "Design 23" will take care of images and scenes creations. The users "Kuggazer" will take care of the code and debugging.
The game will be create with Honey Select.
That game will be incestuous and most likely NTR.
We would like to have your opinions and advice.
Greetings to all, we are working for you.

twent4finger-Design23-Kuggazer.
Can I ask that you restructure this thread to first off, I'd ask that you have a defined premise, so that we know what to add suggestions to.

Second I'd ask that you come up with specific questions. Questions that are not Yes or No answers, but of the type that will foster positive discussion. Like:

"Would you prefer an over the top busty milf as the mom, or a more average proportioned character?"

Of course, I don't even know that it would have a mom, because I don't know anything about your game yet.

Also, I'd ask you to define what you mean by NTR. NTR is a buzzword on this site that is often improperly used and rarely properly implemented.

twent4finger

Nov 16, 2018
Hi all!
As already said all your advice is welcome, I will try to ask you in the future some suitable questions to understand your tastes.
In order to answer your questions on the NTR I can say that I define NTR as the ability to share the sex scenes with female characters even to characters who are not the protagonist. Do you like a situation like that? In our ideas we plan to put sliding doors on it in order to satisfy more tastes.
At the present time I advise you not to judge our work based only on NTR.
I can say that there will be a mother and also a sister.
The first release is almost ready, we would clearly like to read your ideas to improve the story.
Regarding the possibility of grinding money and easily improving skills we are working on different ideas so that it does not become a boring and schematic thing.
Best regards.
twe-des23-kugg

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I do not know anything about making games but my humble opinion is that you should take ideas from these games:
Acting lessons
Dreams of Desire
Depraved Awakening
My Sweet Neighbors

Reactions: rKnight

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
At the present time I advise you not to judge our work based only on NTR.
I define NTR as the ability to share the sex scenes with female characters even to characters who are not the protagonist
Simple solution for that: Stop using the (horrible) NTR-Buzzword! And just call it actually, what you want to implant into your game:

wife sharing (willful in consents with both partners) [swinger]
cuckolding (wife sharing without MC)
rape (forced sex)
rape with cuckolding (MC gets hard by seeing his love one gets raped)

Do you like a situation like that?
I do would like to see a good wife sharing/swinger story!

Last edited:
Reactions: twent4finger

twent4finger

Nov 16, 2018
Ok, the word ntr will not be used by us anymore so as not to create confusion. We will be more precise and explicit.
Rape and rape with cuckolding will not be contemplated.
About wife sharing and cuckolding we are in the decision making phase. Surely we can anticipate that in future releases (not in the first) there will be cousins, aunts and friends of the sister "Very active"

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, the word ntr will not be used by us anymore so as not to create confusion. We will be more precise and explicit.
Rape and rape with cuckolding will not be contemplated.
About wife sharing and cuckolding we are in the decision making phase. Surely we can anticipate that in future releases (not in the first) there will be cousins, aunts and friends of the sister "Very active"
This is a good start! (y)

Also keep in mind, that not all women are emotional/dumb, super-sized-dick-hungry sluts. Give them a nice character and some flaws to handle, and a reason for their fantasy of wife sharing. The game "Jessica O'Neil Hard News" use a nice approach into this topic. ;)

EDIT: How you can avoid cuckold with a possible male MC, is simple by turning the tables, and cuckquean mc's love interest. For example: MC's woman has to watch, how we get fucked by an other women. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: twent4finger

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hi guys, this is my new nick. I lost other account:)
We are ready to upload the first release of the game. Stay in touch!

Reactions: cold_arctus