VN Ren'Py suggestion and opinion for new game

what genre game would u like to play

• Total voters

shubhrai12

Jun 25, 2020
hey there,
i am a newbie... just started learning to code ,,,i want to make a Visual Novel , need some suggestion and opinions.
IMP NOTE - ANY THEME I CHOOSE WILL NEVER COnTAIN "NTR" B'COZ I HATED IT AS A PLAYER

plz vote in the pole , share it with others, and if u have any suggestions plz send them to me.

"if anyone wants to join me as a partner plz DM me we can make a great team and a great game" :)

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
No incest and no NTR pls. Try something that hasn't been done to death please. Good luck to you no matter the direction you go in. :)

Reactions: shubhrai12

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
an evil-ish prince sounds nice compared to most of the time most games like that come out we're supposed to be a good guy.

im not saying fool on evil but more on the selfish side that player can decide to use his power to seduce a maid or convince a maid type of guy.

and bang his sister along the way:love:

• Love

shubhrai12

Jun 25, 2020
i would like to ask the people voting in the poll toplease write some comment and provide some ideas what they want......;):p

Aug 11, 2020
Synopsis for your [abandoned] Being a Milfytime Saga: HD remaster v0.01 prealpha test:

An 18 year old extremely talented computer user comes home after his landlord mysteriously vanished into a plothole, only to find out that his landlady still got it and his 2 roommates have grown into a hot big titted bimbo and a hot 18 year old girl that looks like she's actually 14! Dive into an exciting world where you go to the gym to get all beefed up so you can get back at that one guy who bullied you at school and fuck his girlfriend. Experience the forbidden love between a landlady and her tenant as she falls in love with you when she accidentally spots your anatomically correct firehose dangling about in a freak bathroom misunderstanding. Live through the excitement of spying on women until they notice you jerking off in the hallway. But you didn't think that life would be easy, now would you? Press a button on your computer to get money and advance time in the most realistic life simulation to date. Use this money to overcome the complex, handcrafted personalities of your female household by exchanging gifts for handjobs. And maybe, just maybe, you will reach the ultimate climax: putting your penis into your landlady and her tenants, completing your fulfilling life.

Don't waste your time on a game if you can't even do the easiest part: coming up with an idea.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Synopsis for your [abandoned] Being a Milfytime Saga: HD remaster v0.01 prealpha test:

Don't waste your time on a game if you can't even do the easiest part: coming up with an idea.
doesnt the poll suggest he has an idea? just wants to see which game to work on.

An 18 year old extremely talented computer user comes home after his landlord mysteriously vanished into a plothole, only to find out that his landlady still got it and his 2 roommates have grown into a hot big titted bimbo and a hot 18 year old girl that looks like she's actually 14! Dive into an exciting world where you go to the gym to get all beefed up so you can get back at that one guy who bullied you at school and fuck his girlfriend. Experience the forbidden love between a landlady and her tenant as she falls in love with you when she accidentally spots your anatomically correct firehose dangling about in a freak bathroom misunderstanding. Live through the excitement of spying on women until they notice you jerking off in the hallway. But you didn't think that life would be easy, now would you? Press a button on your computer to get money and advance time in the most realistic life simulation to date. Use this money to overcome the complex, handcrafted personalities of your female household by exchanging gifts for handjobs. And maybe, just maybe, you will reach the ultimate climax: putting your penis into your landlady and her tenants, completing your fulfilling life.
sounds like that VN parody game that makes fun of other vn's

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
What are the specs of your PC?

Also do you have any renders you have previously made so that we can see what you are capable of?

Reactions: Look-see

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Don't have enough robot apocalypses......Robots that want to put you into tubes and their victims produce power every time they orgasm or something like that. Maybe the "MC" is the robot overlord and make a sorta management game or a trainer, or just a regular dude who makes robots to capture girls for him or her, whatever suits your fancy.

Or a nerdy dude who uses robots/drones to simply spy on people and then sell their pics/videos online for money, or uses his bots to find out his sister/mother/unclefucker is getting NTR'd and now he's butthurt.

I'm in a robot mood.

shubhrai12

Jun 25, 2020
What are the specs of your PC?

Also do you have any renders you have previously made so that we can see what you are capable of?
just finishing my high school this month...will be joining college in September. will start working on game from September .. i am thinking of buying this one " ROG Strix G15 (2020) " if u have any better suggestions in this range i am open to suggestions

as of renders...no i don't have any renders now but i have a story in mind and i can guarantee they will be good as i have a friend who is good at graphics and animation

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
just finishing my high school this month...will be joining college in September. will start working on game from September .. i am thinking of buying this one " ROG Strix G15 (2020) " if u have any better suggestions in this range i am open to suggestions

as of renders...no i don't have any renders now but i have a story in mind and i can guarantee they will be good as i have a friend who is good at graphics and animation

well since you're only looking for what theme to start on its ok not to post any renders atm. but if your friend is gonna help you, posting some art could show a little of what ya'll can do. but yeah i understand right now you're just looking for story ideas.

shubhrai12

Jun 25, 2020
doesnt the poll suggest he has an idea? just wants to see which game to work on.

sounds like that VN parody game that makes fun of other vn's
yes i already have a story in mind its not complete but i can summarize it as-

You(MC) is a completely useless 25 years old guy(more useless than u can ever think)... some series of events let to his death :sick:(in human realm). in his death moment he realizes that he had done nothing adventurous in his life (even didn't loose virginity) :rolleyes:.as he dies he lands in a void(empty place...a goddess's residence) she gives him one more chance to live an adventurous life but in a different realm(medieval age ) with some conditions and some powers ;) . That's when he lands in the body of a strong prince who died in an adventure but a few hours ago...

that's enough now wait for the game

NOTE :- this is not a quick fap game it will be an intense and immersive story based game...with awesome sex scenes:p

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yes i already have a story in mind its not complete but i can summarize it as-

You(MC) is a completely useless 25 years old guy(more useless than u can ever think)... some series of events let to his death :sick:(in human realm). in his death moment he realizes that he had done nothing adventurous in his life (even didn't loose virginity) :rolleyes:.as he dies he lands in a void(empty place...a goddess's residence) she gives him one more chance to live an adventurous life but in a different realm(medieval age ) with some conditions and some powers ;) . That's when he lands in the body of a strong prince who died in an adventure but a few hours ago...

that's enough now wait for the game

NOTE :- this is not a quick fap game it will be an intense and immersive story based game...with awesome sex scenes:p
reminds me of a few isekai i watched recently. i kind of hope the MC's death is funny.

and here's hoping for SOME kind of naughty scenes in the first release:sneaky:

shubhrai12

Jun 25, 2020
reminds me of a few isekai i watched recently. i kind of hope the MC's death is funny.

and here's hoping for SOME kind of naughty scenes in the first release:sneaky:
maybe MC's death can be like - HE was DRUNK but he wanted to do something adventurous so he decided to do bungee jumping from a 69 floor tall building but as i told he was useless ...he didn't know that he needs a rope for bungee jumping and then BOOM

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
maybe MC's death can be like - HE was DRUNK but he wanted to do something adventurous so he decided to do bungee jumping from a 69 floor tall building but as i told he was useless ...he didn't know that he needs a rope for bungee jumping and then BOOM
if he lands on someone maybe a thief or something that could help. the real funny part would be how the people who saw that react.

:whistle:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If you want your VN to be successful, forget everything and do a story about an 18-year-old boy going to college. It doesn't even need incest. Any other idea is doomed to fail, no matter how brilliant it is. Just college.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Why not make it so the MC is someone with the skill of John Connor from Terminator who was a NEET at 25? He's never had sex, is a complete NERD, and only dreams of having his own sexbot. Maybe he was working on finalizing a sexbot build and somehow he is "forcibly time traveled" by a rogue sexbot from the future to the distant past where his skills are almost worthless. So instead of creating and then beating a robot apocalypse, he's now in the distant past and has to either "deal with it" or find a way home or to the future. And then due to a twist in the time travel, a recently deceased person became a zombie and is now infecting others while the only person who has the room to take the mc in is his distant grandma? :illuminati:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
based on the current votes seems like a medieval theme game with zombies/undead being an actual threat as well as family are the top contenders. although the poll is pretty even though.

sooo maybe a prince finds out hes got some great talent for magic. a demon king who uses the undead as his army causes his kingdom to go to war. and in order to defeat the antagonist he has to leave his family and gather allies (by whatever means good/bad) to to strengthen his own army to take out the antagonist. sister could end up going after MC at some point cause she's also somewhat skilled in her own right. and there you go at least the top three votes right there.