5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
GFRonfz.png

Overview:
For now the Demo is limited, but it will be possible to explore the city, so to know the different characters and storylines, leveling relationships, winning mini-games and finding secrets.
In this Demo you can explore some parts of the city and get to know Emily.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-06
Release Date: 2019-02-01
Developer: Pimp Pink Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- -

2bhvE7x.png pHIESve.jpg baxmSya.png cg_emily_bañandose_02.jpg cg_emily_masturbandose_02.jpg

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Well, will you look at that? Pimp Pink Games said they were working on this game way back when they first introduced themselves. Coolio, will check it out down the line, man! In the meantime, I'll go hunt that other thread down since it had a lot of character art in it. Dododoo~

BAM! Here y'all go! Check this link out, fellow Zoners!

See? I remember you guys! *High fives and fistbumps all around!*

Oh yeah! And there was also this .

Edit #3: Oh, btw, I'm glad you guys got a Patreon up and running. Good luck, you guys! *Thumbs up!*

Superk

May 21, 2017
For now the Demo is limited, but it will be possible to explore the city, so to know the different characters and storylines, leveling relationships, winning mini-games and finding secrets.
In this Demo you can explore some parts of the city and get to know Emily.
This gives me nothing about the game. What is it about? It is a generic dating sim? What's the setting? Why am I here? The patreon didn't give me anything either. C'mon, give me a reason to at least try the game out.
[Video Trailers don't count]
[In case you have nothing to do with this, N7, this isn't to you]

Back

Aug 3, 2017
@Pimp Pink Games, Superk has a point. Y'all's pitch about the game isn't... well, there. There should be a nice, concise description about, well, what it's all about without having folks to hunt it down. ;]

Reactions: Pimp Pink Games

Zero919

May 2, 2017
um... that the interesting, need to watch :whistle:
hm.... Naomi reminds me of Karen Araragi
c05f2c93112543f2b91c8d92e7d522a9.jpg
Oh and forgot about BECKA she's at Mitsuki Bakugan of Boku no Hero Academy
Oh now I definitely have to try this game :love:

Pimp Pink Games

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
@Pimp Pink Games, Superk has a point. Y'all's pitch about the game isn't... well, there. There should be a nice, concise description about, well, what it's all about without having folks to hunt it down. ;]
It's true, I'll try something now.

Sugar Sweet is a Visual Novel / Dating Simulator being developed by Pimp Pink Games, in which the player embody a boy who has just arrived in town with his half-sister. In it he discovers little by little his reason of being, interacting and involving with the people of the town.

This novel promises different sensations in the interaction with each character, since each one will be approached in a different way, from romance to humor and from the common to various fetishes (I do not want to spoil, but the first we'll see is MILF, bondage and a trap :) ).

The game will feature different stories for each character, a store to buy interactible objects and outfits,various mini-games to advance the plot and the best art we can achieve.

BUT the game is NOT that right now, it is what we want it to become, we appreciate all the feedback and we will continue working so that it becomes what we promise.

@Pimp Pink Games don't forget to make a Mac verison! It's simple - when you do "Build Distributions", click the "Macintosh x86_64" checkbox. Ren'Py will do the rest.
You can not be more correct, working to upload Mac version.

One of those girls looks like Astolfo. I am suspicious.
you may be onto something here.

-------------

Edit: Thank you very much for posting this @N7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes