2rrkoqc.png

Updated: 2016/04/16
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: Proof of Concept
Language: English
Genre: HTML, 3DCG, Swingers

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

10pn5t2.png do40h5.png a9pqut.png aynhvm.png n6rudh.png bg4s2.png 2rrkoqc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
OMG this looks promising from the pics. How long abandoned? Time to check this out and from the looks of it mourn the loss of what could have been a fantastic game.

Can't even find info on it on his page...he must have abandoned it awhile ago

Reactions: Kaparzo

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
OMG this looks promising from the pics. How long abandoned? Time to check this out and from the looks of it mourn the loss of what could have been a fantastic game.

Can't even find info on it on his page...he must have abandoned it awhile ago
must be old from looking at the moodels

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There's a engine tag for Abandoned, no need to put it in text on the title.

Bobsuncle1

Apr 28, 2017
From what I remember seeing on another site, this isn't abandoned as per say but more like the creator doesn't have a computer that can handle making it anymore (well one that is not working at a snails pace)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From what I remember seeing on another site, this isn't abandoned as per say but more like the creator doesn't have a computer that can handle making it anymore (well one that is not working at a snails pace)
It's not really correct. It's abandoned, and this game was developed just as a proof of concept. after this one he started working on suddenly a party game, which you can find here

XNero

Sep 14, 2016
I know this game/concept has been abandoned for some time, but is there anything to do? I can't seem to get out of the first scene... is there even more then that?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can wander about, but there was never any content. He talked a lot about the concept, then made this to show the POC but there was not really much to do. Kind of a waste to try much really. Renders showed promise but that was it.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
The original thread is on shark's lagoon/projects if you want more info, but if i remember right there's nothing beyond the initial interactions with the two characters.