Others Abandoned Sucsexful Deals [v0.1.8 patreon] [Maddygod]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
nbyuAqFmKj0HLYnxqznwZPCeapsyHWnEcYIb68zgmcczxF7dqnHJc9ApqefolK5k.png

Overview:

Now we are developing a new game «Sucsexful Deals». It is a quest with strategic components. We are trying to make not only qualitative graphics and adorable XXX content, but also an interesting and nonlinear story. The protagonist is a divorced 40-year-old man. He's just moved to a town on the south-coast to start a new life. But having arrived our character discovers that there are mostly only women in the town, it's quite strange, why... But this guy is an experienced businessman, he gets the town needs and decides to open a sex-shop. Can you imagine such a stir? But the other men in the town don't like that new one arrived... You also need to monitor, develop and improve the shop constantly, make it famous and more attractive to the customers. And, of course, during the game you are accompanied by beautiful women of all kinds, ages and passions.
Update: December 29, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.1.8 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
- - - -

84ae1c87c332148f648a0de64fee50d7.jpg 13525946483370659193.jpg 7093341075113765743.jpg

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering how short this is, that may be an appropriate word. All you get is story, some bit of intro and then the MC goes to start his new life. Meet a few girls, some tease scenes...that's about it. Took about 5-10 minutes. Interface is ok, I like the highlighted objects, and the girls look alright. Overall worth keeping an eye on, but not until it gets lots more content.

Keep an eye on the backgrounds, there is definitely more stuff going on, especially in the shopping area.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Considering how short this is, that may be an appropriate word. All you get is story, some bit of intro and then the MC goes to start his new life. Meet a few girls, some tease scenes...that's about it. Took about 5-10 minutes. Interface is ok, I like the highlighted objects, and the girls look alright. Overall worth keeping an eye on, but not until it gets lots more content.

Keep an eye on the backgrounds, there is definitely more stuff going on, especially in the shopping area.
Sounds like another vaporware, seen a hundred of these before

tek

Nov 12, 2016
there is a proper working demo for this now

full description if someone can update op please
updated version

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i like this demo, but the game has wayy too many bugs :FeelsBadMan: it really breaks the experience... i understand this is a demo but the UI and nav needs to be cleaned up other that that i really really like this game and hope it see further development... i think i will check back on this game after a few builds :):)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
i like this demo, but the game has wayy too many bugs
I encountered no gameplay bugs at all, just some UI related ones. Are you sure you played the latest version?
The interface is slow and clunky. Pinning it would help a bit, but clicking the pin did nothing for me.
The game itself shows promise although (for now) all quests are very linear (and don't show up in the questlog). I like the art.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Art looks good, but no text for me after the intro on either English or Russian options

Jokr13

Oct 4, 2016
I can't get the new demo to work. I get a pop up that says "Unexpected error occured when running the game." I have no problems running the old presentation version.

May 7, 2017
Jokr13 try right clicking the demo once, select properties on the pop-up menu and go to the compatibility tab, then tick the option "run this program as an administrator" press apply, close the window and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

Jokr13

Oct 4, 2016
I tried that and it didn't work. Then I tried to change the compatibility mode to Windows 8, Then WinXP, then Windows 98. Now it's running fine running with Windows 95. It's really weird, but hey as long as it work. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else missing the "middle" of the peeking scene with the blonde trying on lingerie? Or the entire lifeguard nude? (Assuming she's nude, I see no pics)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote