Such a insane game: Time Loop Hunter

HollowWorld

Jan 4, 2019
I have played over 100 games on this site. Most of them is a simple click dialogue game. Which a find extremly boring, but I will admit that I play these games because I wanna pleasure my self as many others.

Well after over 100 games of searching I found the perfect game for me. It is called Time Loop Hunter, but it's still in development. I will say far from done, but it has over 2 hours of gameplay. So worth trying out.

The game goes around a teenager that is still in school. He has problems with family, the police, school, landlord and friends. But thanks to his demon friend with special time powers he can travel back in time to repeat the days. So basically you can respend the days over a million time and learn almost something new each day.

I recommend trying the game out and if you like it help HydraHenker on Patreon, cause now he has only 90 patrons. He deserve a lot more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game goes around a teenager that is still in school. He has problems with family, the police, school, landlord and friends. But thanks to his demon friend with special time powers he can travel back in time to repeat the days. So basically you can respend the days over a million time and learn almost something new each day.
Since when is 22 classed as a teenager?

And aliens are now demons?

You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people’s minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go…. But who says that you can’t have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.
No mention at all of a teenage schoolkid.

No idea what game you are referring to but it isn't Time Loop Hunter.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I have played over 100 games on this site. Most of them is a simple click dialogue game. Which a find extremly boring, but I will admit that I play these games because I wanna pleasure my self as many others.

Well after over 100 games of searching I found the perfect game for me. It is called Time Loop Hunter, but it's still in development. I will say far from done, but it has over 2 hours of gameplay. So worth trying out.

I recommend trying the game out and if you like it help HydraHenker on Patreon, cause now he has only 90 patrons. He deserve a lot more.
You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people’s minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go…. But who says that you can’t have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
i think he is mixing a few games up part of what he described sounds like echoes of lust where you are in school and are stuck in a time loop and have to repeat the same day over and over.
don't know where the demon or the rest come into it

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Time loop hunter is one of the games I passed on after looking at the sample renders. I like the idea of it though.

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022

Is this available for Android?

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
I was following the game when it first started but navigating all the branches and rewinding to progress became too much of a headache. It felt like too much work for very little reward, especially since good scenes are too few and far between.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Same if you have to spend more time looking at a walkthrough trying to figure out how to get somewhere or get back to a certain spot it's not worth playing.

Reactions: JoGio