RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

jimmyjenkins

Jul 30, 2017
Amazing game so far. Fun gameplay and the story is engrossing. Gameplay wise it feels like the bar minigame in Karryn's Prison. I've enjoyed the writing. "Everything happened everywhere all at once" how cheeky..... lmfao keep up the great work.

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm gaining a negative reputation, I can't raise my repot, could someone help me with this?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade Sem título.png

Pancakes308

Sep 14, 2020
From first impression, this game feels like Karryn's Prison and VA11 -Hall-a had a child and im here for it. I hope to see this game as fleshed out as KP, i do see and notice that this game has other things in mind, with the stripper pole being in the upgrade station. Honestly, cant wait, i think i found a new favorite H-game. Investing on this one heavily

Dontcaredidntask3

Jul 22, 2022
Hey I keep getting a glitch where during cut-scenes the game will sometimes Freeze I have to exit out of the game, any fix to the problem?

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
So far the game looks interesting. I like how the corruption goes. The gameplay so far is a bit simple, but hopefully as things go and get expanded there will be more to do. Also hope the map will be a bit more expanded in the future, maybe getting some side-quests and things to explore. One thing though. It would be nice if the bartending skills would get some sort of description of what they do. It is mostly a trial and error to find out what each skill does and when it is a good idea to use it. There aren't too many yet so not hard to figure out, but later on, it could be annoying.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to what direction the game will go and hope it won't end up abandoned like so many promising games.

thepwnerer

Aug 20, 2021
Still seems like early days, but this has big potential. Thoughts:
  • Although I have some concerns about pacing, the mind control/corruption is very hot and extremely well done. Rides the right side of the line between 'amplifying desires that are already there' and reprogramming - she's into it, but not exactly sure how much is her own latent desires and how much is the training. My worry is that it's progressing quite quickly, so it could run out of road - if you're already at the
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    stage after the third corruption, I don't know how much further you can go before she has just fully given into it, and that dynamic goes away.
  • I like the writing, particularly the central relationship, and all of the characters feel very distinct. Alexa is a bitch, but I didn't have a problem with it, and it's necessary to advance the story. I'd like to see the characters expanded upon a bit in future though.
  • Fun premise and setting. I feel like there would be a lot of scope for other games in this world with similar themes. If that tech IO keeps buying exists, then there will be other people/machines using it.
  • Art is great, both the characters and environments. Neighbors seem a little bit placeholdery and lacking in detail compared to the MC, but no complaints. Looking forward to more H scenes!
  • Gameplay is very basic. There's no strategy to the bartending at all - you quickly learn which actions to do in which order to maximize money everytime, which makes it very tedious. That's not a problem now, but it might be when the game is longer. There's also a lack of explanation about what they do (or that you need to click to stop the glasses filling up, although I worked that one out pretty quickly!).

It's sort of hard to learn but easy to master atm, where it should ideally be the other way around. These mechanics could do with an overhaul - maybe reducing the money but adding more ways to gain time, and some random reactions by chuds that force you to take different actions.
  • Money and corruption should ideally be viewable in the pause menu like your personal income is, without having to go to upgrades or wait for the end of a shift/day.
  • There are some events that feel like they happen out of order, or aren't contextualized well enough. In the monologue she does about
  • Some corruption events are prompted by upgrades, while some seem to happen without them. This made me worry that I might have missed content by upgrading too early. I'd be happy delaying an upgrade if it means the corruption is more drawn out, with more scenes of a similar 'corruption level' happening, but I feel like that should be signposted.
  • After I'd sold the first wallet I collected, I could never seem to get another one in my inventory no matter how many I stole. Not sure what's going on there.
  • Chud Light 10/10
Very impressive overall though. Best of luck - hope to contribute in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenCitizen

tar48

Dec 19, 2022
Still seems like early days, but this has big potential. Thoughts:
  • Although I have some concerns about pacing, the mind control/corruption is very hot and extremely well done. Rides the right side of the line between 'amplifying desires that are already there' and reprogramming - she's into it, but not exactly sure how much is her own latent desires and how much is the training. My worry is that it's progressing quite quickly, so it could run out of road - if you're already at the
    stage after the third corruption, I don't know how much further you can go before she has just fully given into it, and that dynamic goes away.
  • I like the writing, particularly the central relationship, and all of the characters feel very distinct. Alexa is a bitch, but I didn't have a problem with it, and it's necessary to advance the story. I'd like to see the characters expanded upon a bit in future though.
  • Fun premise and setting. I feel like there would be a lot of scope for other games in this world with similar themes. If that tech IO keeps buying exists, then there will be other people/machines using it.
  • Art is great, both the characters and environments. Neighbors seem a little bit placeholdery and lacking in detail compared to the MC, but no complaints. Looking forward to more H scenes!
  • Gameplay is very basic. There's no strategy to the bartending at all - you quickly learn which actions to do in which order to maximize money everytime, which makes it very tedious. That's not a problem now, but it might be when the game is longer. There's also a lack of explanation about what they do (or that you need to click to stop the glasses filling up, although I worked that one out pretty quickly!).

It's sort of hard to learn but easy to master atm, where it should ideally be the other way around. These mechanics could do with an overhaul - maybe reducing the money but adding more ways to gain time, and some random reactions by chuds that force you to take different actions.
  • Money and corruption should ideally be viewable in the pause menu like your personal income is, without having to go to upgrades or wait for the end of a shift/day.
  • There are some events that feel like they happen out of order, or aren't contextualized well enough. In the monologue she does about
  • Some corruption events are prompted by upgrades, while some seem to happen without them. This made me worry that I might have missed content by upgrading too early. I'd be happy delaying an upgrade if it means the corruption is more drawn out, with more scenes of a similar 'corruption level' happening, but I feel like that should be signposted.
  • After I'd sold the first wallet I collected, I could never seem to get another one in my inventory no matter how many I stole. Not sure what's going on there.
  • Chud Light 10/10
Very impressive overall though. Best of luck - hope to contribute in future.
I agree with the corruption speed point, it does seem to go quite fast.
Rest is also pretty much summarized about the games issues.
Great potential tho, looking forward to it.

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes