4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Yes and 1.0 will be out today, maybe. So just wait until everything is out hehe
Biggest bug not leaving the new area will be fixed with 1.0, so waiting is the better option.

Last edited:

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Yes and 1.0 will be out today, maybe. So just wait until everything is out hehe
Biggest bug not leaving the new area will be fixed with 1.0, so waiting is the better option.
I know and you are correct my friend... BUT DAMN I WANT THE UPDATE SO BAD ITS DECIMATE YOUR DICK DECEMBER

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
So I downloaded the game recently and I can't get out of the school after checking on the Video Game Club, Cosplay Club, and Art Club. Any solutions or should I wait for the update?

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
So I downloaded the game recently and I can't get out of the school after checking on the Video Game Club, Cosplay Club, and Art Club. Any solutions or should I wait for the update?
You need to check out the swimming club. After leaving the school, but before getting on the train, go to your right. There's another building there with the swimming pool

Reactions: Kaseki

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I'll try that out soon, then.
You only gain "succubus levels" in this game. And yes, sexual activity is how you level up, fight is usefull only for the loot. But succubus skills and the buffs from the contracts help in battle too.

Reactions: Kaseki

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
here is my v0.98.1 full save game. (you can check recollection room. there is only one scene(north lane of the pool) missing even though i didt it)

Reactions: madao

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
So aside from the fact that I can’t find anyone to have sex with, does anyone know where the location of the elf’s four pictures are?

kaylis

Feb 13, 2018
So aside from the fact that I can’t find anyone to have sex with, does anyone know where the location of the elf’s four pictures are?
you can seduce someone in school, street or tent of orc vilage.
i'm not sure you need low sanity or high lust.

search this thread and you can find location of pictures.

tobagotobago

Jun 4, 2017
here is my v0.98.1 full save game. (you can check recollection room. there is only one scene(north lane of the pool) missing even though i didt it)
Great save, but still not complete: Lesson teasing has 3 different scenes, you only unlocked one of them :)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes