4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
No it does not have mouse support. Heck, its resolution is only 800x600. I think it is the oldest version of RPGMaker. But, its a decent game IMHO.
Awh damn..I hate keyboard controls. Too bad. Will try it anyway and thanks for the info.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
No mouse support indeed, but it's not the oldest RPGM version. It's VX Ace so just the version before MV if I'm right.

Personally I can't stand mouse control in RPG MV Games

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Pretty worth it, there's a good amount of content for a 0.4 and after the prologue there's a free game play so yeah go ahead

Jul 19, 2017
Can you unlock the old city parts yet or do you have to complete more of the game or wait until next update? I've gotten through the current amount of content, I think.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Taking a bath on the second day giving a bad end seems to be a bug. It looks like it's a generic ran out of sanity bad end, and you have no/0 sanity meter before the end of the third day.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, dev here, thank you for the feedback and questions!

First of all, shower and bath bad end was indeed a bug, I fixed it and updated the links.(It also fixes itself when you enter free play mode, so if you're there you should be able to take bath properly)
Now then:
  • Animation is something I'm considering, but it depends on how well I'll be able to do it(Maybe I'll do one animated scene in the next update to test things out and we'll see how well that goes) Same goes for combat sex.
  • I closed the old city since I felt that the game was becoming too large with too little content. I'd rather add a few more events to the existing maps before adding old city stuff.
  • Two worlds will be connected by the main plot, but all the side stories will be separate with their own endings, so you'll be able to focus entirely on being either a teacher or a ruin explorer if you want to.
  • I know the synopsis is kind of murky, but that's because there's a small twist in the game with the character origin(maybe you've seen it coming, but hey, I thought it would be a little wasteful to give that away in the description). I may change it into something more presentable as the time goes on.
  • The game is made in RPG Maker VX Ace and I know it's kind of outdated. I've been sitting on this game for a while so I guessed I missed the moment when ren'py and MV games became popular, but at this point there's too much stuff in the game to transfer it, so yeah.
Anyway, thank you all for playing. I'll be making a post later today or tomorrow about what will be in the next update, so stay tuned. :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
there are a lot reference of animation using img file as loop around here... well we shall see how it will be implemented... guess i play it to see cause i kinda like the model and stuff

Apr 11, 2017
Been stuck on "gear up" after the medical checkup in the shrine. Where to go?
Everywhere I try is only "I don´t need to go there".
Frustrating...

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Been stuck on "gear up" after the medical checkup in the shrine. Where to go?
Everywhere I try is only "I don´t need to go there".
Frustrating...
There's a guy that guards a teleport across the shrine. If he doesn't let you through you need to talk to the Public Request manager(she's beside the explorer ID queue) first.

Is the wardrobe in the school for the future?
There is one in the empty classroom after you enter free play mode. There's a little hidden event there too.
You can only wear teacher outfits in the school tho. Also I'll add more exposure degrees in the future updates.

Reactions: gamiat and UncleVT

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Only just found out about this game.

The extra shit with the magic/fantasy elements are really annoying. I just want a basic teacher corruption game, the extra garbage isn't needed.

Otherwise, good game so far
damn thats really going to be a factor in this i agree with you on the teacher part

Reactions: Kazehana
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes