4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Bug report: When you go get a massage and you need to change into the massage gown but choose anything else but the gown and leave the equip screen the game breaks and you get stuck.

How about adding some soft impregnation fetish into your scenes for the future, nothing major but some little hints here and there what might happen even when it doesn't turn into a teach with a big belly ;)

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Bug report: When you go get a massage and you need to change into the massage gown but choose anything else but the gown and leave the equip screen the game breaks and you get stuck.
Yeah, I'm aware of this one.

How about adding some soft impregnation fetish into your scenes for the future, nothing major but some little hints here and there what might happen even when it doesn't turn into a teach with a big belly ;)
I thought about it, maybe I'll do that for some route endings. Not promising anything though.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I thought about it, maybe I'll do that for some route endings. Not promising anything though.
Route endings.. booooo. Just make her do roleplay in some encounters with some dudes.

For example... "Guy: Oraoraora.. here i come. I make you pregnant" .. "Her: Oh yesh... come deep! Do it! Knock me up you big, forcefull dominant stud, you! (Shame i'm on the Pill and he can't get me pregnant ... but the thought is so Hot. Well... maybe one day i come back when i'm not taking them anymore.. fufufu) (or alternatively: Well Eve said it is difficult to get a Succubus pregnant the first time. My Womb has to get used to his Semen first.... damn... that thought is hot. Maybe i come back here regularely... fufu.)

It's not about her getting knocked up and end the game with a big belly.. just the theme, the possibility..cumplay. I said it in other threads... i find nothing more disappointing than sex ending "dry" without any mention of what the guy let loose when it is obvious he came. Also it's not about describing everything in detail... just subtle pokes and hints in that direction..some running here, some dripping there, her feeling it and realizing what it is and what it could do to her... the rest does the players mind.

Just wishfull thinking... nothing more ;)

You do your thing and create YOUR vision of how the game should be.... you did an awesome job so far and i will play it even if it is more vanilla than my twisted mind would like.

Last edited:
Reactions: morphnet
Jun 8, 2017
I really enjoyed the teacher part of this but as soon as all this magic crap started I totally lost interest a warning this is a dungeon crawler and features the poorly made combat that is found in RPGM games would of been nice. Thankfully the whole magic thing start fairly soon so I didn't waste much of life playing it.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I can't leave the school after I get the mission of visits the clubs
Here's some help:

I really enjoyed the teacher part of this but as soon as all this magic crap started I totally lost interest a warning this is a dungeon crawler and features the poorly made combat that is found in RPGM games would of been nice. Thankfully the whole magic thing start fairly soon so I didn't waste much of life playing it.
Sure, but just so you know:
- there's stealth in the game and combat is avoidable.
- only first part of the dungeon is mandatory to finish.
- there's a free play mode, and you can focus on being just a teacher once you reach it.

Last edited:

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
Okay, i think i've got it. There is one single spot near the fence that you can move diagonally to, and if you do it allows you to skip the cutscene(and break the game).
That's some speedrunner stuff right there. Congratulations on finding it I guess :D
I always try to help with finding bugs :p glad that i help

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
So I think I found a bug. Whenever I buy underwear at that clothes shop, then go into the other world the underwear is not there when I return. However my 500 gold is still gone :( Also while not a glitch how do I buy the items under sexy clothes option?

I wish we could see Serena's more embarrassed pose that we see in the beginning where she is trying to cover up more in the game. Like when your clothes gets torn up in the dungeon, or when the cosplay club needs to take her measurements. I like that the one girl comments on how she has the same striped underwear. That was funny. I wish I could keep Serena's pantyhose on for that scene though. Teachers wearing pantyhose is just hot!!

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
So I think I found a bug. Whenever I buy underwear at that clothes shop, then go into the other world the underwear is not there when I return. However my 500 gold is still gone :( Also while not a glitch how do I buy the items under sexy clothes option?
It works for me. Maybe you're using older version of the game, so redownloading it should fix it. Also sexy clothes are not available yet.

I wish we could see Serena's more embarrassed pose that we see in the beginning where she is trying to cover up more in the game.
Hmm. I am making a little quest where she loses her clothes again, so I'll use it there. And maybe some interaction with Joakim would be nice too. I actually forgot I had it in the game to be honest, lol.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
It works for me. Maybe you're using older version of the game, so redownloading it should fix it. Also sexy clothes are not available yet.
Thanks. I'll try re downloading it then. If sexy clothes is not available yet then that makes sense. Personally I would love for her to be able to wear a garterbelt with stockings. Just a suggestion.

Hmm. I am making a little quest where she loses her clothes again, so I'll use it there. And maybe some interaction with Joakim would be nice too. I actually forgot I had it in the game to be honest, lol.
Haha. Sounds good. I am a big fan of enf(embarrassed naked female) content so I would love to see more of that if possible. Having her have to sneak through the school naked would be fun I think.

Last edited:

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Personally I would love for her to be able to wear a garterbelt with stockings. Just a suggestion.
Oh yeah, I'm a fan of garters too, there's just a problem of how good will I be able to make them. I can try to make one this week, if I have time.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Oh yeah, I'm a fan of garters too, there's just a problem of how good will I be able to make them. I can try to make one this week, if I have time.
Awesome!! What program are you using to make Serena's character model? I am not very familiar with the 3D character making programs, and am just curious. The one you are using is the best looking one I have seen in my opinion.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome!! What program are you using to make Serena's character model? I am not very familiar with the 3D character making programs, and am just curious. The one you are using is the best looking one I have seen in my opinion.
I'm using one of the older Illusion studios, Real Play. To elaborate, the studio has plenty of outfits, but there's no garters there. So I'll have to cut them out of the pantyhose texture.

Last edited:

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
I'm using one of the older Illusion studios, Real Play. To elaborate, the studio has plenty of outfits, but there's no garters there. So I'll have to cut them out of the pantyhose texture.
maybe you should give custom maid 3D2 a try, it has the best clothes so far in any game. or just get MMD with some nice hentai resources like most japanese game developpers tend to use (village of nightmare)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes