4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Nice game, but I have bug trying to do quest in the church. Serena splits from the priest, and game hangs.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Nice game, but I have bug trying to do quest in the church. Serena splits from the priest, and game hangs.
You need to approach the priest from in front of him and not anywhere else. Yes, position apparently matters.

Reactions: Bubaa

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, I though I fixed that one. I guess I'll make a list of knows bugs on my site until next update.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
i have to say, this this is a really good start.

the game is detailed and i am looking foward the next updates.

well, i had some ideas and i like to share:
1) I could not find in the menu the sanity value... maybe put it next to lust?
2)Changing the text for used condoms, like why am i eating this to hmmm delicious.
3)Masturbate on school bathroom? get caught by chance maybe.
4) Thats more an opinion than a suggestion, but i was kinda lost on about what to do, or what is available and what is coming next, maybe put something saying coming next version, or this quest chain end here for now.

Thank you for the great game, i wish you keep going like this.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
1) Hm. Maybe I'll make tutorial section about sanity more specific.
2-3) Way ahead of you there, it's just not in the game yet ;)
4) I agree with this. Will add notification when the version limit on the event is reached.

Reactions: misterde

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
i have to say, this this is a really good start.

the game is detailed and i am looking foward the next updates.

1) I could not find in the menu the sanity value... maybe put it next to lust?
2)Changing the text for used condoms, like why am i eating this to hmmm delicious.
3)Masturbate on school bathroom? get caught by chance maybe.
4) Thats more an opinion than a suggestion, but i was kinda lost on about what to do, or what is available and what is coming next, maybe put something saying coming next version, or this quest chain end here for now.

Thank you for the great game, i wish you keep going like this.
The sanity level is under the health bar at top right in the menu marked by SN, for 4) at the end of the prolog it says to continue the story by visiting the ruins so i'm guessing you play like in the prolog work / ruins / home maybe take a day off now and then and chat to mask guy and explore. Hope this helps.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Well if the game gets attention we can hope the dev will update thier RPGMaker version

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Guys, how to go out of house without underwear? Or how to crawl when she always says shes not in the mood or it's not a good idea (1st for school bushes and 2nd for underground passage in the wall), how to get that bunny outfit (saw a picture), how to capture that guy who leaves condom between two dumpsters.... I am lost in free roam, only thing i found is that guy you date for 1 night and that's about it. Also in all my running around, found game breaking bug. Bug occurs in that lovers park (i think it's lovers park, forgot the name) when you talk with that naked girl on a bench, if you come behind her and talk, game freezes. Anyway, i hope someone can help because i'm out of ideas... Btw, good game r.nest, keep up the good work.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Guys, how to go out of house without underwear? Or how to crawl when she always says shes not in the mood or it's not a good idea (1st for school bushes and 2nd for underground passage in the wall), how to get that bunny outfit (saw a picture), how to capture that guy who leaves condom between two dumpsters.... I am lost in free roam, only thing i found is that guy you date for 1 night and that's about it. Also in all my running around, found game breaking bug. Bug occurs in that lovers park (i think it's lovers park, forgot the name) when you talk with that naked girl on a bench, if you come behind her and talk, game freezes. Anyway, i hope someone can help because i'm out of ideas... Btw, good game r.nest, keep up the good work.
All of the things you mentioned are just hints on what's to come in the future. I am sorry for the confusion, I will add clear notifications about such things. And thanks for the bug, will add that to known bugs list.
(If there are more bugs like that, I'll release fixes for all of them on monday).

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangutan

Shoushi

Aug 7, 2017
Great game so far hopefully more in the future.
I honestly would prefer more focus put on the teacher side of the story in the future, since It's quite common to see rpgs leaning more towards the combat instead of something more unique, and in this case the teacher aspect could have some immense potential.

But you should do it in a way that doesn't become too stressful, so focus on doing what u want to do this is just my own personal opinion regarding this game.

Reactions: morphnet

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
I got a problem here xd
Day 1, after teleportation to INN, what shuold i do? WHen i go to bed it said that i need to lock the door, when i lock the door its still saying, that i have to lock the door
I cant do anything :<

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I got a problem here xd
Day 1, after teleportation to INN, what shuold i do? WHen i go to bed it said that i need to lock the door, when i lock the door its still saying, that i have to lock the door
I cant do anything :<
That is very strange. I can't reproduce it, so not really sure how I can help...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Great game so far hopefully more in the future.
I honestly would prefer more focus put on the teacher side of the story in the future, since It's quite common to see rpgs leaning more towards the combat instead of something more unique, and in this case the teacher aspect could have some immense potential.

But you should do it in a way that doesn't become too stressful, so focus on doing what u want to do this is just my own personal opinion regarding this game.
I agree while the game should be made the way you envision it i also hope you will put a large focus on the teacher part of the game, it's nice to quest and sneak through shadows but the possibilities of what naughty things a teacher can do at school are almost endless. Also just mho, thanks for a great game so far.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I agree while the game should be made the way you envision it i also hope you will put a large focus on the teacher part of the game, it's nice to quest and sneak through shadows but the possibilities of what naughty things a teacher can do at school are almost endless. Also just mho, thanks for a great game so far.
Don't worry, I've got a pretty big teacher fetish as well, so I definitely won't slack off on the school adventures. :)

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
That is very strange. I can't reproduce it, so not really sure how I can help...
When i start game again, this bug disapeard
But i can write what i do
After teleportation i was in house, after leaving i go to the right, there was homeless guys, below was stairs with guard.
Left to stairs is a house with can be entered and i do this, but there was nothing i can do, soo i leave this house and go to stairs, and then i just leave this area. After that there was a scene when aria(or some1 else, i dont remember the name) talk to me and said that we should go to high priest (or something like that), soo i go to the high priest, after teleportation from high priest to the INN, bug appeard

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
When i start game again, this bug disapeard
But i can write what i do
After teleportation i was in house, after leaving i go to the right, there was homeless guys, below was stairs with guard.
Left to stairs is a house with can be entered and i do this, but there was nothing i can do, soo i leave this house and go to stairs, and then i just leave this area. After that there was a scene when aria(or some1 else, i dont remember the name) talk to me and said that we should go to high priest (or something like that), soo i go to the high priest, after teleportation from high priest to the INN, bug appeard
Okay, i think i've got it. There is one single spot near the fence that you can move diagonally to, and if you do it allows you to skip the cutscene(and break the game).
That's some speedrunner stuff right there. Congratulations on finding it I guess :D

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes