4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Lust and the use of it is still work in progress, ho here's some info on it:
  • You gain 20 lust every day(only when you visit Eve tho, that's my bad, will fix in the next version)
  • You also gain 20 lust from getting defeated.
  • You lose 10 lust when you masturbate, or when you do one night stand scene.
  • There are no repercussions for having lots of lust yet.
In the future I'll make skills that use lust as a resource and add a bad end when you reach a certain amout of it.
If something of the above doesn't work then I messed up somewhere :)

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
From my experience sucking used condoms, I'd say you level up by doing the nasty with people, mostly men I'd assume since you need semen, succubus and all that (spoiler?). Haven't delved too deep in the whole game so far.

Also, @r.nest, returning to the massage salon in the afternoon gets me stuck. I went there during the prologue iirc, got the premium card, and now the first scene replays itself but I can't get out from the changing area (she acts like she did not yet receive a massage) and I get stuck if I go back to get one.
got stuck in massage salon too, downloaded fixed version and its not working again, and unfortunately have no save. very promising and interesting game btw

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok now i being a lazy arse... anyone willing to share their full save?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
got stuck in massage salon too, downloaded fixed version and its not working again, and unfortunately have no save. very promising and interesting game btw
Yeah, looks like I overlooked a few details yesterday...
It works only if you change straight away to the massage gown. If you equip anything else or exit equip menu, it gets stuck.
Also I forgot to put actual Premium Card in the game as an item, but it doesn't have any value right now thankfully, lol.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Where do you find the condoms? I read about them in previous messages but I can't find any.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
how many free request are there in the magic world? i've just finished the church one
and anything special for exploring the ruins at the meantime?

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Where do you find the condoms? I read about them in previous messages but I can't find any.
u can see a guy fapping on the right....
check him up again and he would leave after cumming on the teacher, the place where he stood got a used condom

Reactions: Stakos

JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
Been playing for two hours, game got stuck in the massage scene. Don't feel like playing through it again, anyone got a save or a fix for this?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
how many free request are there in the magic world? i've just finished the church one
Just one for now.
anything special for exploring the ruins at the meantime?
The ruins right now are just for gold gaining(and for getting defeated of course). Exploring them will advance the main story in the future.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
For some reason I don't understand how you play RPGM games. This one has no mouse control only keyboard. Fine. But it took my several minutes to find that the 0-Ins button on the numerical pads closes the changing clothes dialog. That hitting F12 is not a smart thing to do. I also found F1 but that screen doesn't help much.

But I've not found how you can save or load your progress. Is there a list like in Ren'py games where you can see which key does what? Thanks for answering this probably stupid question :).

Found it:
After a second viewing the screenshots in the first post my eye was drawn to the save/load/quit. I saw that screen in the game, but hadn't noticed that. After experimenting again I found that Ins in a normal screen pops up this one.

I think a readme.txt or some in game help like in Ren'py games is still helpful...

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
For some reason I don't understand how you play RPGM games.
I don't know, for me is partly nostalgic, because I've played some amazing japanese RPG's on this engine and it's older versions back in the day(Virgin Island comes to mind, for example).

Is there a list like in Ren'py games where you can see which key does what? Thanks for answering this probably stupid question :).
I guess you're right, having a readme file for people who just discovered game of this type would be nice.

Also, there is a plugin for mouse support for this engine too, but I don't know how functional it is. I might look into it when I have time.

Agurk

May 25, 2017
Err... How do I beat the healing slime to 50%? I deal 70 damage then it heals up 200+, how do I win over it?

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Err... How do I beat the healing slime to 50%? I deal 70 damage then it heals up 200+, how do I win over it?
Go to your Active tab and use Swift Kick (not sure about the name, the one with "kick" in it) to stun him.
Stun in for at least 2 turns and normal attack and that should do it.

Reactions: LongJohns77

Voltaire

Jul 14, 2017
I have a save after the massage in the changing area. I cant change into regular clothes or exit. My only options are to talk to the other woman who just had her premium massage or reenter the massage room and get stuck. FYI - The latest version of the game that I downloaded minutes ago still gets me stuck if I use that save. It would be nice if I was able to change and leave after after the 1st massage.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
This is an incredibly detailed game. In fact, it's the most detailed I've seen from an RPG Maker game yet in terms of NPC dialogues. Dialogues are updated across most NPCs during the first 2 days of the prologue, and some of the jokes made me laugh out loud. There is actually an incentive to keep revising these NPCs day after day just to see if they have anything new to offer, not to mention the story itself is very intriguing too. An unbelievable effort and quality considering most of the RPG Maker stuff that are usually posted here.

Obviously there aren't many sexy in this game yet, but it doesn't change the fact that it's amazing. I hope that you would keep it up, dev!

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I have a save after the massage in the changing area. I cant change into regular clothes or exit.
Yeah, there's nothing I can do. Your save was made after massage event part that was fixed.
Also, as I said earlier, it works only if you change straight away to the massage gown. If you equip anything else or exit equip menu, it gets stuck.
It sucks but it'll be fixed in the next update.

I hope that you would keep it up, dev!
Thank you, Ill try my best. :)

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
+1 nothing to say more, great (very great) game, good mechanic and i love the lore.
Keep it up, you are a very nice game

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes