4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
ive been to to all the clubs except the pool and i cant find it ive been looking all over for it as well can you help me out plz
Pool is not in the game yet. Maybe I'll add it in the next update along with the swimsuit.
If you're doing the club check-up quest it should finish after you visit all 5 of them that are in the school.(In the art club you need to talk to Art Teacher to make it count as checked). I hope this helps.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
indeed corruption would be interesting prospect

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
coolest little rpgm game that i never heard of. i know renPY is all the rage these days, but i started this "hobby" with rpgm so i always try to keep an eye out for decent ones. don't know why i've never heard of it prior to update 0.4? putting it here probably best thing you've done so far. also dude's patreon not trying to milk anything (oddly refreshing). seems to be an actual tip jar. when i reup my card, i'll have to go drop ya a dollar or two.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So my question is how to level up in this game? I am stuck at needing 50 exp to the next level

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
So my question is how to level up in this game? I am stuck at needing 50 exp to the next level
From my experience sucking used condoms, I'd say you level up by doing the nasty with people, mostly men I'd assume since you need semen, succubus and all that (spoiler?). Haven't delved too deep in the whole game so far.

Also, @r.nest, returning to the massage salon in the afternoon gets me stuck. I went there during the prologue iirc, got the premium card, and now the first scene replays itself but I can't get out from the changing area (she acts like she did not yet receive a massage) and I get stuck if I go back to get one.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Sucking condoms is one way, also getting defeated gives you a little xp boost, but with a penalty. And there's an option in the diner in the evening to hook up with random dude(it's only 1 dude so far, but I'll make a bunch more in the next update).

Also, @r.nest, returning to the massage salon in the afternoon gets me stuck. I went there during the prologue iirc, got the premium card, and now the first scene replays itself but I can't get out from the changing area (she acts like she did not yet receive a massage) and I get stuck if I go back to get one.
Will fix that in a moment.

azacelcar

Sep 16, 2017
Im losing the clothes purchased in the mall and from the cosplay club wen i teleport back to the normal world (Gym Uniform, Black Shorts Top, Black Lace, Striped & Checkered Underwear). is there a way to get them back that im missing or its a bug? :S

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
the MEGA links are dead
Yeah I know, I've been uploading the bugfixed versions but my upload speed took a dip. They should work now, and the bugs reported earlier are gone.

Anyway, new version will be released on December 8, I made a post on my patreon with more details about that.
I'll release a changelog on a weekend progress on a monday.
Until then I'll be lurking in case anything game-breaking pops up.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sucking condoms is one way, also getting defeated gives you a little xp boost, but with a penalty. And there's an option in the diner in the evening to hook up with random dude(it's only 1 dude so far, but I'll make a bunch more in the next update).
I have yet been able to hook up with anyone in the diner I see the booth at the left top of that area, next to the stairs, and it says 'I am not that desperate'

Im losing the clothes purchased in the mall and from the cosplay club wen i teleport back to the normal world (Gym Uniform, Black Shorts Top, Black Lace, Striped & Checkered Underwear). is there a way to get them back that im missing or its a bug? :S
I have noticed this as well. This happens even if you change tot he floral dress or the leather suit you loose the underwear and shorts outfit and I have even lost the gym outfit that the cosplay club gave me

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I have yet been able to hook up with anyone in the diner I see the booth at the left top of that area, next to the stairs, and it says 'I am not that desperate'
You need sanity below 40 to do that.

I have noticed this as well. This happens even if you change tot he floral dress or the leather suit you loose the underwear and shorts outfit and I have even lost the gym outfit that the cosplay club gave me
I uploaded fixed version to mega.

Reactions: Deathdawg

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated with the fixed version. Mirrors tomorrow.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So after the prologue the only sex in the game right now is with the one guy in the dinner? Also how do you generate lust? I'm level two but I can't buy the skill because my lust is always zero. Adventure wise currently their is just the one dungeon and the one request for the church?

Maiko

Aug 8, 2017
So after the prologue the only sex in the game right now is with the one guy in the dinner? Also how do you generate lust? I'm level two but I can't buy the skill because my lust is always zero. Adventure wise currently their is just the one dungeon and the one request for the church?
you have to visit Eve when you go to sleep

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Same after the prologue the only think you can do sex wise is to wait to drop San under 40 and have sex with the guy. The point is you always lose 10 lust and you only regen 20 lust when you are at zero. So how do you buy skills?

Reactions: 八雲紫

Maiko

Aug 8, 2017
Same after the prologue the only think you can do sex wise is to wait to drop San under 40 and have sex with the guy. The point is you always lose 10 lust and you only regen 20 lust when you are at zero. So how do you buy skills?
sex with the guy once a day, don't twice. then you have 10 lust every day.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes