RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Ah, guess I was fooled by anime-sharing then, since the thread where I downloaded the version was saying clearly "4.2".
Still appreciated since max I can find was 4.0 and the torrent for it took almost a week.
Now if only the circle other games are translated too since playing this is quite fun.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, so after looking at the gallery. I'm glad I didn't keep playing. I got to the slime boss and this game's repetitive scenes are just not worth the other repetitive gameplay mechanics. The combat can actually be fun, but the level drains every three days, the constant breakfast prompts and other busy work. I'd find the game much more fun if it didn't require you to sleep every night, get the sleep extended by cutscenes of a drain that's unavoidable. So many things stand in the way of what's decent in the game. The tower and the combat.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Okay, so after looking at the gallery. I'm glad I didn't keep playing. I got to the slime boss and this game's repetitive scenes are just not worth the other repetitive gameplay mechanics. The combat can actually be fun, but the level drains every three days, the constant breakfast prompts and other busy work. I'd find the game much more fun if it didn't require you to sleep every night, get the sleep extended by cutscenes of a drain that's unavoidable. So many things stand in the way of what's decent in the game. The tower and the combat.
If this game changed all those repetitive things for permanent stat up it would be better. I agree in the repetitive gameplay, the worst thing was finding ingredients for the all stat up 3. That and the random op enemies that may appear, but well they are easy to escape.

Personally I did a review of this game, but being clear the weak points are:

-Character relationships, the main girls needed more interactions with the MC, we only have the level drain ones without even random events or something outside that.

-Take away all those useless mechanics, add the possibility to develop traits and base the game on items that give you permanent stat up.

-It doesn't make sense that succubi need to kill people and take their souls, it could have been more tame in that aspect, like what happens in a game called desire dungeon, it's kind of similar with you trying to go to the top of the tower, but you had 12 enemies in the tower that remembered if you defeated them, if you ran away, if you had sex with them and if you lose you would get raped and lose a level, but if you won you could have sex with them and earn a new skill or ability.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
If this game changed all those repetitive things for permanent stat up it would be better. I agree in the repetitive gameplay, the worst thing was finding ingredients for the all stat up 3. That and the random op enemies that may appear, but well they are easy to escape.

Personally I did a review of this game, but being clear the weak points are:

-Character relationships, the main girls needed more interactions with the MC, we only have the level drain ones without even random events or something outside that.

-Take away all those useless mechanics, add the possibility to develop traits and base the game on items that give you permanent stat up.

-It doesn't make sense that succubi need to kill people and take their souls, it could have been more tame in that aspect, like what happens in a game called desire dungeon, it's kind of similar with you trying to go to the top of the tower, but you had 12 enemies in the tower that remembered if you defeated them, if you ran away, if you had sex with them and if you lose you would get raped and lose a level, but if you won you could have sex with them and earn a new skill or ability.
It also doesn't help that I'm into humiliation (giving and receiving) as well as the same with foot fetish stuff. All the vanilla sex however was ruined for me by a severe lean towards snuff and all squishes and crunching sounding like ripped flesh and broken bone more than sex.

ltlman111

Mar 19, 2018
i keep getting the missing rgss202j.dll error everyone time i try to open it
can someone upload the game including the .dll or give the .dll

Elffin13

Jul 7, 2017
how you increase favorability with inn keeper?
You need to collect cat plushies, the item i thing is just called plushie. You find them randomly in the dungeon, you can trade a couple medals for them or one npc in the tower will randomly give you one.

cliffordo

Sep 17, 2018
These are hard-core succubi. I like that a lot better than the vanilla succubi who just make you cum a lot. Succubus Prison first drove home that paradox. You are going to have the best sex possible and it's going to kill you. Some kind of Freudian death-wish. Very exciting.

I like the way they jumble up the facial features. Even though it is not animated, the dialogue is good and there is a lot of atmosphere which really brings it alive. There is a lot of content. I'm up to Julia right now. 34F in the tower. It takes awhile to figure out what you are suppose to be doing.

Excellent game. So happy it was translated.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any way to save inside the randomised floors in the tower? Or to disable the save lock to allow it? Only asking cuz the game keeps crashing on certain fights, losing me 20mins progress each time. Haven't been able to get higher than the Bear boss as I keep getting kicked outta the game.

EDIT: I think I've narrowed down one of them, seems getting the NPC Nicola to the edge in a fight causes one of the crashes

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know where the green badge is ? It seems to be on 40F regarding the NPC comments but I can't find it...

EDIT : Ok I have found it, you need to use a "Grimoire" on 40F :)

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know what the secret ending is for the Sophie ending? The sparkle nearby alludes that there is a way to win the battle automatically, hinting that there is a specific item that must be used, "something you've had from the very start". What is it though? I even restarted the game to check the inventory but no clues there....

EDIT: Figured it out.....super dumb of me lol

Seraptis

Sep 4, 2018
I can't extract the file.
It says "no archive found" and the WinRAR diagnostic messages says "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I can't extract the file.
It says "no archive found" and the WinRAR diagnostic messages says "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged".
check weight of archive, maybe it downloaded with error, not to the end(at some point internet connection lost and archive is not fully downloaded). anyway try to redownload it. try another source. And make sure you have enough free space on hdd.
Also common error if you use not right program.
if archive rar - better use winrar archivator.
if archive 7zip - 7zip archivator
and the last possibility antivirus found something and made his work asap and damaged archive.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
First part

Developer name in latin letters - circle-tekua
-----------------------------------

Need a patch?
is this in this site? if not i hope so

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
For those with Nicola error I think someone and bryn have said that it's not using the latest translation patch. Latest translation patch on ULMF should fix that so visit there and give your thanks to the 1 did it.

Tips for those having hard time fighting
HIGH agi will make you able to do double attack on normal attack, most of girls below floor 30 have quite low HP so double attacking them will instant kill them.
There will be an equip that make the girl flinch on first turn - combined this with double exp item and you can have easier lv grinding.

Been playing with trials and errors here and there and here's what I did :
DAY 1 - GRIND up to the first mandrake - save - continue up to bear boss then go home from there - by doing so you should have equips with high agi.
DAY 2 - Go to lab make some strength potion and elixir incase you don't have equips that make your skill cost half - grind again from mandrake floor up to bear boss to find a succubus that is looking for her ONII-CHAN~ cuz she will drop an item that makes you able to equip 2 swords (AHEM!) - make sure to be on lv 30-40.
DAY 3 - Gave all my lv to Sophie so she will EAT ME.....cook a dish that can give 5000 SAN - start from bear boss get up to boss stage that is up on succubus boss.
DAY 4 - Gave the rest of my lv to scientist then gambling on buffs - start from succubus boss stage and go ALL THE WAY to top floor. Prepare elixirs cuz last boss can pack quite a....uhh.....HEAVY LOVING despite my lv is 90++
FOOD TIPS - Keep at least 4 snacks and 4 chocolates and sophie love lunch if you plan to go all the way to top floor from succubus boss floor. My playthrough was not smooth that few times I have to load back cuz I was out of SAN on floor 40++ and have to skip fights, was lucky to find snack on the way to top.

SPOILER - On top floor you can choose to go home instead of taking the gems and proceed to postgame clear, I got 2 achievements cards by clearing it fast. There will be option to pick who's ending you prefer too on top floor (I will just say this much, find out more yourself)

Some NPC you will fight in dungeon :
Girl looking for ONIICHAN~ - was on lv 40-50 so she's practically down using only normal attack, not that strong. Recommended to beat ASAP.
Eye patch mercenary - Can be quite problematic if your lv is below 40, will not kill you even if you die (unless you ask for it on her event)
Nun healing your SWORD(?) - Can paralyze you but she's pretty weak overall, nothing to be scared of
Random cat merchant - Is still challenging even on lv 30, will heal you when you lost.
Nicola - Beware for game error before fighting her, had same difficulty as fighting mercenary.
DEM thief - The only NPC fight makes me regret of fighting her....after Nicola crash that's it...Her attack often paralyze you and ONCE you do she will barrage you with 3-4 high damage attacks. Personally testing her on lv 30+/40+/50+ and lost horribly before I snapped and finished her on lv 70+

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes