jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
Well, the translate is shitty... fortunately it's English and I can, more or less, correct the grotesque faults of this crappy translation, in my head... but yeah... definitely, it would have had to be a human work rather that the work of an AI...
dont know if its shitty, but I'll take your word for it

my problem, is only 1-5% that can translate in english and 95% dont work and stay in japanese

so better to wait and have fun to play and follow the story and more in x week/month

1687002736535.png

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
dont know if its shitty, but I'll take your word for it

my problem, is only 1-5% that can translate in english and 95% dont work and stay in japanese

so better to wait and have fun to play and follow the story and more in x week/month

View attachment 2703539
Well... let's say that when an opponent is bringing her ass closer while saying "Look, Your ass is approaching~♥" WHILE obviously talking about hers... i mean... if i had known how to speak Japanese, i don't think i would have translated this sentence that way... and it's only an example but the game, once translated, WHEN translated, is full of that kind of shitty errors.

Hence my point that this Game should have been translated by a human, and not a shitty AI.

1687008785873.png

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
He's not the one asking for crowdfunding to create a game lol.
wtf is that supposed to mean? you can be critic towards a game as much as you want, but what kind of idiotic criticism is "the creator of the game barely knows what they are doing" ? that's just randomly shitting on somebody's work without any meaningful explanation.

riflerin3

Aug 5, 2019
Well... let's say that when an opponent is bringing her ass closer while saying "Look, Your ass is approaching~♥" WHILE obviously talking about hers... i mean... if i had known how to speak Japanese, i don't think i would have translated this sentence that way... and it's only an example but the game, once translated, WHEN translated, is full of that kind of shitty errors.

Hence my point that this Game should have been translated by a human, and not a shitty AI.

View attachment 2703641
Man discovers MTL for the first time poggers

Reactions: Batz

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
While you guys argue about MTL and AI and humans and baking, can we not address that there seems to be no gallery?
No, we can't.

Anyways on a different topic, if anyone has a mostly filled out translation file, please send it over to me. I'd like to take a crack at, at the very least, trying to improve it. I bring no guarantees anything will come of it but I enjoyed this game and I've got pretty much nothing to do these days.

Reactions: JonkoSlunko

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
While you guys argue about MTL and AI and humans and baking, can we not address that there seems to be no gallery?
a gallery, in a game, it's an extra... if your game is, basic, exploded, the interest of making a gallery is completely useless, as well publish the animations directly rather than releasing a fucking game.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

View attachment 2703641
it's just the text being run through google translate as it's captured by the texthooker, trust me even a human could make a mistake like that translating without context as it's not a inaccurate translation of the text itself

Last edited:

Andrimus

Oct 5, 2021
It had a lot of potential: enjoyable and interesting action gameplay, early demos had camera shift option which kinda gave a FEZ feeling and opened up for a lot of puzzle possibilities. But it is what it is, just 3 levels without any progression, although enemies now arranged thoughtfully and their mechanics (there's just a little of them) are introduced well in terms of game design.
But we came here for hentai, so my only complain here - not enough girls.
Still nice to see a game like this actually labeled 1.0 and kind of released

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
It had a lot of potential: enjoyable and interesting action gameplay, early demos had camera shift option which kinda gave a FEZ feeling and opened up for a lot of puzzle possibilities. But it is what it is, just 3 levels without any progression, although enemies now arranged thoughtfully and their mechanics (there's just a little of them) are introduced well in terms of game design.
But we came here for hentai, so my only complain here - not enough girls.
Still nice to see a game like this actually labeled 1.0 and kind of released
agreed in that point

Reactions: Andrimus

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021

View attachment 2703641
Yea, that's because the AI isn't being fed context; instead just ripping the individual texts and trying to translate. Considering there's no difference in the Japanese language for "you", "me", "he", "she", and "I" (and all possessive forms of such words), an AI can only guess.

King_222

Feb 18, 2019
Same as others : game crashes after the unity splash screen on launch without anything popping on screen... can we have the game without the Bepin tampering please?

Also, virus detections, both by Windows Defender and Malwarebytes... I unquarantined the files in a Japanese Locale VM to test the game of course... still not working

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
Same as others : game crashes after the unity splash screen on launch without anything popping on screen... can we have the game without the Bepin tampering please?

Also, virus detections, both by Windows Defender and Malwarebytes... I unquarantined the files in a Japanese Locale VM to test the game of course... still not working
it's your usual crack game false alarm, also this one has the problem of unity player

eeeeee66

May 22, 2021
Tbh mediocre game, though a femdom game that's not rpgmaker is always a pleasure.
Also dunno if it has any viruses, i usually don't run games through antivirus and my pc seems to be working fine after a few days of downloading it. Though then again, it's not like the virus is supposed to become obvious after a bit.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Tbh mediocre game, though a femdom game that's not rpgmaker is always a pleasure.
Also dunno if it has any viruses, i usually don't run games through antivirus and my pc seems to be working fine after a few days of downloading it. Though then again, it's not like the virus is supposed to become obvious after a bit.
It's def a quick game, I beat it in like a single hour. Machine translation is a bit of a killjoy, sometimes it just refused to translate the text. But overall it was a nice hour and I will def come back if its properly translated.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 8, 2019
This is one of the only H-games that I can think of that has a finished product release with noticeably less content than the original. One of the later demos feels like it has more than the finished version, or at least it has all levels and all bosses with only a few scenes and one enemy not implemented. That was about 500 yen, so significantly less to buy than the original title.

Bro should have just stuck to making it on wolfRPG.

Reactions: HomeInvasion04
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes