oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Maybe windows defender is fucking up the translation process? Had to allow it to even download the game as it thought it was a Trojan due to Bepinex folder.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Unfortunately this seems to be a problem with the bleeding edge builds of bepinex. I tried to build the autotranslator using those versions available but it triggers the same virus alerts. If you are interested in checking this for yourself you can grab the original download from here and scanning that for viruses and then downloading the bepinex il2cpp from the previous link and extracting into the game root. When you try to set that up by running the games exe file it should trigger the same virus checks as this download does

Edit: as far as I can tell this is because those checks are generic tests for trojans based on certain activity usually associated with trojans. it seems like bepinex will have a stable version 6 release soon enough so for anybody who is reluctant to use the triggering bleeding edge builds id say just wait for that official version which should be publically viewable on their github and so more sure of not being a virus
yeah it is a common case of false positives. if you remove it then you basically kill any usable function of the plugin. for people who are very paranoid, just use a virtual machine or just learn japanese

unvo

Jun 17, 2018
The game crash on startup without showing any error message, my system is setup to japanese. Any idea on how to solve this ?

Reactions: King_222

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Windows Defender found a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml virus when downloaded both from WorkUpload and Pixeldrain.

Reactions: Batz

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone know why the game that says "recommended play with a controller" fucking has the analog control set to both movement and item selection?
that's odd items should be the dpad not the analog hmm what kind of controller are you using

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
mm yes, only a baker can tell when the bread tastes like shit
in France, we have a variant "faut être cuisinier pour dire quand un plat, c'est d'la merde"

lit. "only a cooker can tell when a dish tastes like shit"

but yeah, the argument is total bullshit.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
The game does have descend gameplay but it's very barebones. No means to improve your skills or gallery is one of the biggest issues of the game. It feels more like a demo than a complete game.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
i will wait of a big update, the translate dont work
Well, the translate is shitty... fortunately it's English and I can, more or less, correct the grotesque faults of this crappy translation, in my head... but yeah... definitely, it would have had to be a human work rather that the work of an AI...

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes