Succubus Tales Chapter 2 : The Relic - progression and preview thread

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think a combat system will fit into this kind of game;
I was thinking that combat might work just fine - just not traditional combat. If you think of the corrupting process as a battle between purity and impurity, then how much dark energy the player has could easily inform their (sexual) stats and thus how well they'd do in corrupting clergy, for instance, or normal people with strong wills and convictions that can't be so easily overcome.

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
I think combat can work in this game. going back to chapter 1 we could could have had a battle before corrupting both lidia(although the forest mini game was good imo, having worked for that corruption made me think that was the best scene in the game) in the forest and the priest at the end. I think it would add a whole new dimension to the game since it would mean we would have to earn our next succubi, sort off how the overwhored makes you earn corruptions through battle. your chapter 2 seems to have a story where you could add plenty of battle > corruption, you already have a school full of exorcists that could realistically take you to a battle, you also seem to have at least the sprites for troops as i saw on the capital entrance scene, random wandering adventurers could always show up. battle shouldnt be super tough where people get frustrated and give up, but tough enough to be beatable with some basic knowledge of what are your good spells and what not. thats my opinion, keep up the good work, will be signing up to support your work(after seeing the work you did on ch1) and cant wait to see what you will do with chapter 2!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Curious when will the next update be ?
I never give out release date, since I have no idea how much images I'm gonna draw for each event :censored:

Anyway, this was the pre-first release thread, the proper one that I made afterward is Here