4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So I booted the game up and after you get out of the first scene you may want to put a locked tag on the door or else the game softlocks.

Reactions: NKaizer

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm surprised you were even able to include beast while advertising it on Patreon. Though, I suppose it's not like Patreon staff is meticulously checking random games to see if someone's fucking dogs in them.
People like Ark Thompson are able to go strong despite making literally only beast stuff, you just gotta know how to work the system. Aka don't talk about it or post picture of it and you're good.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, of course the "final" version will require a couple of years, but he said post demo version.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Intersting i always enjoyed good work of art especialy with me have not tallented in art. i supose the NSFW in patreon is just her naked?

By the way i don't realy know what but sometking make me have a doubt she is a girl or not? with her small chest and her boys cloth ... This question is torturing me . I need to see her naked version for be sure ; )

Joke exepte i think she will look beter if she smille her face is a litle too stern to be a good witress in a bar and in plus that have a big contrase withe her color in nail that is for a more frivolous girl that she look with her stern expretion so.
Overall she look good but i don't know if she is a frivolous girl like the colored nail supose or a stern girl like her expretion say or maybe she is a spies and her colored ongle is her fals self and she is relaly seriouse.
Of course if your objectif is to show a girl have conflict betew want to be a good girl and have interest to be a bad girl is made the overall look weird but the impretion is good.

Or maybe it just me that overanalyse.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Weekly Update!

Hello Folks!
This week I'll introduce you Celie, the daughter of a noble;
she's a little spoiled brat, but I'm sure Nicci can fix her attitude!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! ;D

Reactions: NKaizer and Azope

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Her eys color is normal in this univers or it a plot think like proof of be a X member familie.
I notice that you have the two of they have sandal in they feet.
By the way you realy like blonde hair the two new girl have blond hair one Venetian blond and the other light blond hair.
I think that is good to have smaller breast (the main reason is i like breast expansion fetish ;) ) but i think some guy would like to have more breast size.
Last Think about her aparence i think since she is noble she is probaly rich so have some jewelry and/or necklace could help.

And for her attitude have a sadist girl in the demon can help but have a mind shift and made her masochist could be good too.

Ps I rember your first cg your art have improved since this time.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@seyfer110 Thank you for the game! The art is gorgeous and I love the futanari scenes (especially the futa on female anal). I'm excited to see how the story progresses.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@seyfer110 I gotta ask since the beast tag is there, is this going to be a repeat of the last game, were the was none really? Because if so we should probably get rid of the tag. Though I really hope this one goes a bit farther then the last if you know what I mean.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@seyfer110 I gotta ask since the beast tag is there, is this going to be a repeat of the last game, were the was none really? Because if so we should probably get rid of the tag. Though I really hope this one goes a bit farther then the last if you know what I mean.
? There is no bestiality tag for now...
As I've said before, patreon forbid any kind of bestiality, and that's why I'm trying to avoid it, even if I have to admit that I like the genre in games.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
? There is no bestiality tag for now...
As I've said before, patreon forbid any kind of bestiality, and that's why I'm trying to avoid it, even if I have to admit that I like the genre in games.
But there is at the top of the thread.... am I going insane?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Weekly Update!

Hello my dear followers, it's time for yet another character preview!

This week I'll show you Karl, the blacksmith:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes