RPGM Succubus Rising - H Scene Showcase

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Greetings! I'm currently developing a game called Succubus Rising. Currently I'm developing the game mechanics, but I wanted to showcase one H-Scene that is available now.

The primary theme of the game is for players who has a kink for female protagonist, succubus, energy drain, female domination and corruption (succubization)
Secondary theme will be aristocrat, royalty. The succubus will be disguising as one to do the energy drain to get rid of people that is in her way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After playing, if you're interested consider suppert or follow me at:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Pixiv:
Discord Channel (I'm mostly here):

If support isn't possible, it still helps me if you share it out.

MrQuarantine

Jul 7, 2020
This has a lot of potential. Getting to play as an evil female protag is a rare, which could help this help this stand out. Any idea when the next update is coming?

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
This has a lot of potential. Getting to play as an evil female protag is a rare, which could help this help this stand out. Any idea when the next update is coming?
Currently I'm testing its battle system so I can't make promises at the moment.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Creating the bare bones for my custom menu system for my game. The menu will consist of Status, Weapon, Artifact, Items, Map and Journal. You can view it here

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Done the Artifacts' inventory mechanics for the custom menu wheel. Artifacts acquired can be viewed here. Human souls you get through Soul Drain can be interacted as a side story.

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
Wow okay although the art work is a little pixel-ish for my tastes but I can live with that because the premise is super cool I can't wait to be able to play this when you make an official release.

Reactions: byedark

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
With succubization means that will i corrupt others into succubus?
Oh snap that would be cool as a side thing where you corrupt other women and turn them into succubi servants. I originally thought what the author ment by that is that your MC slowly becomes a succubus simply because it was cursed Or something similar and can't live without draining men of their essence slowing turning you into a succubus.

Last edited:

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
With succubization means that will i corrupt others into succubus?
Oh snap that would be cool as a side thing where you corrupt other women and turn them into succubi servants. I originally thought what the author ment by that is that your MC slowly becomes a succubus simply because it was cursed Or something similar and can't live without draining men of their essence slowing turning you into a succubus.
Indeed! But since they are manufactured succubus instead of being born as one, they don't possess all of a succubus abilities or appearance. In my game, A nature born succubus will have all the hallmarks; horns, tail, crotch tattoo and wings so large they can be folded like a cloak. They will have access to the forbidden [Soul Drain] ability as well.

A "succubized" will look the same except their wings are small and serves as decoration and cannot use [Soul Drain] because of physical limitations.

But true succubus or made succubus, both are very capable of fatally draining their partners to rejuvenate their own youth and increase their magical potential, if they ever thought of using it.

Succubization is a great gift for vain women. Say... And aging lady with unfulfilled sex life... A disgruntled female wizard who's promotion was stonewalled because she's a female... A self conscious aging Queen who the King didn't want to bed anymore but instead look to his concubines... It's a great carrot to dangle in front to poison the kingdom from within.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Laying down the foundation for the weapon equip mechanics. The succubus protagonist will have one weapon only. It's effectiveness can be changed through the switching of skill gems.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
What happened to this game? Female protagonist, energy drain, snu snu elements. This had a great potential!

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
What happened to this game? Female protagonist, energy drain, snu snu elements. This had a great potential!
is this game dead?
Man I hope this isn't dead :(

Sorry guys for the late reply. Rest assure that this project is NOT dead. The reason for the slow development is that COVID wasn't kind to my pocket and I have to rely on side gigs like pixel commission to get by, thus delaying any meaningful development. Another reason is that before Succubus Rising, I'm developing another project. If you're familiar with Torotoro Resistance's Monster Girl Quest (The first MGQ and not MGQ Paradox), I'm recreating (as a fan game) from a VN to JRPG with some additions of my own in there. I'm currently near the last section of version 2.1.0, speeding it up as much as I can with what little time I have for the day.

After version 2.1.0 is done and up for public download, I'll refocus my efforts to develop Succubus Rising in earnest. What it's left now is the combat mechanic. This is the last mechanic that I plan to do before I can really start on the plot in tandem with the lore (Yes, lore. What is a good game without context, eh?)

If you're interested, you can follow me on Twitter and discord server where I'm mostly there

Once again, I'm truly sorry for the delay and late reply. I'll make it a point to check back on the forum on a weekly basis.

And I'm thankful that there are people that are interested in my work. I will continue to work hard for you all on both of the projects.

Last edited:

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Hello all! I forgot to mention that I posted a thread on my other project.

You can view the thread HERE

At the time of this post, there is no game yet but I'm finishing the last few plots before putting it for public release.

Reactions: Zvectar