4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
update here
Woot! New scene, firesoul10.
Changelog: Skipped a D version, so fixed an error where Milk Demon gained milk from her 2 instead of losing it. Also Spirit Stone was causing problems when cards with Faith were sent to the graveyard.

New Scene: Milk Demon Titjob. Looks great. Has a new feature where she has unique dialogue the first time you see the scene per duel. ...A value for this was added to the squeezer edit menu, so no mad here.

Changes:
Upgraded Unity version. ...That means our Unityplayer is out of date, and the Uncensor won't work anymore until it's updated. NEAT.
New option: Grant BB to all squeezers at the start of the duel. ...Okay? The fact it's an option is odd, but sure.
You can now add cards to a deck by clicking a button in their list on the right. Great!
You can now choose if you and the AI are allowed mulligans at the start of the duel. The AI never used mulligans, did they?
Improved Vsynch.
Added an option to lock to 60 FPS during sex scenes.
Added a Master volume control.
Deck names are now displayed in the submenus off the main screen. Great!

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
You can now choose to exchange your starting hand with the opponent at the start of the duel. That better be an option, that could FUCK most decks.
No this just enables or disables mulligan I think.

Also, the translation for Fixed Squeezer Amount is incorrect I believe.
1711866562445.png
I'm pretty sure that decides who goes first.

Whether it's random, whether Player 1 goes first or whether Computer player goes first.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Uncensor plugins + images(3 files)
(Game version independent)

Download
Plz someone makes more uncensored files.

This is plugin of BepInEx . If want use this, U must install .

And.. there are soft uncensor plugin what I made.
It makes more higher FPS than original plugins. (Don't forget that SuccubusReborn must use "UseUnlitMaterial = true" option)

Install and run game once(for make BepInEx\plugins folder or make it manually). extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If already had BepInEx, Just overwrites extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

You can test work of plugin as below,

Plugin don't touch original files directly.
If game is updated, May be you work again with uabea...
But in use plugin, Don't need to rework. and may be works on every version.
Hey Kumarin, the FullMod's been using this since the start and it's really awesome that you don't have to modify base game files in order to uncensor the game, however in the newer versions, the uncensor system's been changed slightly and it doesn't seem to work perfectly with your plugin as well.

Wisdom's cowgirl is no longer uncensored even though the animation is the same.

Also, Nun's anal is censored if you have censor anal unchecked, but uncensored if you have censor anal checked in. Backwards I know.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2024.03.31a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
So, i have a 120HZ monitor and i dont see much of a difference when the scenes are fixed at 60FPS and when they are running at 120FPS. Are there any advantages or downsides to one or the other? Which one should i leave on?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Actualy I can't make the translation work at all.
Did you make sure your eyes were open when you passed by the instructions on your way to the mega link? What sort of problem are you having?
Sorry i am new, any folder for decks?
There's a list of decks in the fan translation link, plus another one on the dev's subscribestar, plus a couple on some discord servers. Plus, you know, the online function allows you to copy decks you fight, so that's another way to get them.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hey Kumarin, the FullMod's been using this since the start and it's really awesome that you don't have to modify base game files in order to uncensor the game, however in the newer versions, the uncensor system's been changed slightly and it doesn't seem to work perfectly with your plugin as well.

Wisdom's cowgirl is no longer uncensored even though the animation is the same.

Also, Nun's anal is censored if you have censor anal unchecked, but uncensored if you have censor anal checked in. Backwards I know.
The images of the png files seem to be the same, but the sizes of the dumped files are slightly different compared to the previous version.
Anyway, the MD5 value is different and does not work in the latest version.

MD5 is used to distinguish files with the same texture names, but the values may vary depending on the GPU. My system is an AMD GPU, and I created a plugin using the dumped MD5 values. It will work fine on AMD GPUs, but may not work on NVIDIA or INTEL.

if your system is NOT AMD, backup the "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder and remove it. run game, press ALT-F11 once.
look around censored scenes. back to menu. quit game.
now dumped files are exists on "BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump\" folder. You will see numbered folders, select the one with the most files. Since it overlaps with the contents of other folders, you only need to use the one with the most files.
there are some "texture_00_blahblah....png" files. "blahblah" is MD5 value.

uncensor plugin has
texture_00_8f9feb83566d4e2a403ec7aa92b7f479.png
texture_00_b66a0ce0c313ebcddfa5001750ab8b94.png
texture_00_db46c5449cd583d21b0d23866eac864c.png
files at "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored\" folder. I renamed it matched dumped files.

Since NVIDIA or INTEL GPUs may have different values, if someone who has the relevant GPU dumps it and tells us the values, we can organize it and create a plugin pack.

There are only three files prepared, but in reality there are many more censored images. It would be a good idea to prepare the censored images by dumping them with a tool such as . I'm not good at graphics.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
Woot! New scene, firesoul10.
Changelog: Skipped a D version, so fixed an error where Milk Demon gained milk from her 2 instead of losing it. Also Spirit Stone was causing problems when cards with Faith were sent to the graveyard.

New Scene: Milk Demon Titjob. Looks great. Has a new feature where she has unique dialogue the first time you see the scene per duel. ...A value for this was added to the squeezer edit menu, so no mad here.

Changes:
Upgraded Unity version. ...That means our Unityplayer is out of date, and the Uncensor won't work anymore until it's updated. NEAT.
New option: Grant BB to all squeezers at the start of the duel. ...Okay? The fact it's an option is odd, but sure.
You can now add cards to a deck by clicking a button in their list on the right. Great!
You can now choose if you and the AI are allowed mulligans at the start of the duel. The AI never used mulligans, did they?
Improved Vsynch.
Added an option to lock to 60 FPS during sex scenes.
Added a Master volume control.
Deck names are now displayed in the submenus off the main screen. Great!
The AI does use mulligan, just they mulligan immediately after being dealt so you can easily miss it.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes