4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sina0256

Jan 30, 2024
Here I can help you out, it took me a bit to understand this stuff too but it's pretty easy to figure out.

First, you're going to need to download Reipatcher which is provided in this MEGA link here (The file you are looking for will be a ZIP folder called, "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar":

Once you download this zip file, you can unpack it using 7Zip or whatever- (I recommend keeping a spare copy of the "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar" in whatever folder you use to keep your H-Games this way you don't have to redownload it) next you're going to want to move the application "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" into your Succubus Reborn game folder (don't worry about putting it in any specific sub-folders just place the application in the main folder which is the folder you open in order to gain access to the game exe.)

Next, open up SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator once it is done setting up it will tell you to click any button to exit the application. After you do this, a second Succubus Reborn application should've been created this time it will be called "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)"- this will be the application you use to gain access to the translated version of the game.

What you want to do now is open up the newly created "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)" application/shortcut. After a little while, you should see that the main menu has now been roughly translated to English.

In order to get the far better community made translation, you're going to need to open up that MEGA folder I shared earlier, now you are going to need to download the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file (note: it is important to keep an eye out on the date this file has been updated so you know that you are downloading the most up to date version). After you download this file you are going to want to 'cut' it, then you need to open up the "AutoTranslator" folder that was created when you set up the "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" file earlier. Once you open up this folder, do the following:

1. Open up the "Translation" folder
2. Open the "en" folder
3. Open the "Text" folder
4. Paste the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file into the folder. Your PC will ask if you are sure you want to replace the file inside the folder, make sure you click yes.
5. Go back to your Succubus Reborn folder and re-open the "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)" application/shortcut. Now you should notice that the English translation is a lot more clearer than before (first hint would be that the main menu UI is all properly capitalized).

After you do this you are all done! Lemme know if you need any other help
This fuking helped alot

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes