4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys, Ive noticed there are scenes in the summoned demon scene replay list that says "no data" and I just wanted to ask if those are unlockable also?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Anyone here still got this ? For the V DLC Pack or whatever it's called?

kagesatsuke

Jan 1, 2019
The game keeps crashing after
"In order to play the game you need to select a Save slot". What am I missing? I'm using Locale Emulator and have tried it from /sys.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
English translation and extra voices patch. Thanks to @koinzell- for the share!

Read the [E]V+Readme.html file for installation instructions.

- - - -

Last edited:

supertailsrules

Aug 5, 2019
So is there a comprehensive walkthrough for this game? I've been stuck for a long time and cannot figure out how to beat it. I've figured out I need to use the rubber gloves with the imp ashes to be able to touch the door, and that the mysterious crystal can be combined with the 3 succubi hairs, but nothing seemingly useful beyond that.

Revos0

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a Walk-through for the bonus game that comes with the game? cause that is still in japanese and well, the code to the goram dog is elusive.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a walkthrough to the main game linked in the opening post, leads to this post. That seems to be pretty much all that's around. There's a save and walkthrough on the developers site but if it's still around I can't find it.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
If you will be unable to progress anyway you can dm me, even if i played it and helped a lot of people here 1 year ago last time, i still remember a lot, have the game installed and surely have a lot of kinds of saves for this game. I LOVE IT.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes