4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

RandoDudetheGuy

Aug 17, 2018
Turns out I never used the jewel. I just had the hairs and the gem never bothered to use it lol. But what doesn't make sense to me is why this guy doesn't stay. At some point after drowning in lust for years would eventually get bored and their magic would do less and less to him. And he would stay for years they pretty much stated he was addicted so he would never leave I mean an addict whose addiction doesn't addversly effect them has no reason to stop. Eventually after losing fear of death he would give in to lust then that would fade at that point he would act similarly to vinum and no longer care about much. He would figure out that this loop would never end as long as they existed because they would hunt him down not knowing that he would only revive after 24 hours. He would begin to study up on magic even going as far as to learn their language after all he had infinite time to do so. He would eventually learn of the 24 hour limit and much more slowly becoming less and less human until eventually he's a worse monster then the succubi. To me that's how it would logically play out. After all they make it seem like they are all powerful but tell you they can be turned human making them seem weaker, then they give you an infinite library of knowledge on demonic magic and endless time to read it and we know knowlege is power.

Reactions: bobbofly

Kyuubi kun

Aug 12, 2018
They can steal his memory too though, have you unlocked all of Vinum's scenes? The only way to properly escape is if he never experienced them.

Reactions: ur other dad

RandoDudetheGuy

Aug 17, 2018
They can steal his memory too though, have you unlocked all of Vinum's scenes? The only way to properly escape is if he never experienced them.
She steals his memory however after reviving he still has his memory. After all she steals his ability to even function properly yet he revives as if it never happened. After all they suck up his soul but he still has it when he revives this implies that anything they suck from him is returned when time is reverted. With the exception of physical items of course.

Verenios

Jul 28, 2018
For those asking about 2.10 here is a link i found and downloaded.

This download provided is 2.10 with V+ DLC but the English Patch is only 90% complete so to have 100% follow below...
1) Go to this Link -
2) Scroll down to "Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ Ver.2.10+VP (E).7z"
3) Download -
4) Apply the patch by following the instructions.
5) Enjoy Succubus Prison 2.10 V+ 100% English! :)

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
for veren

This download provided is 2.10 with V+ DLC but the English Patch is only 90% complete so to have 100% follow below...
1) Go to this Link -
3) Download -
thank you you really help me
but its like there is a bonus game in prison succubus
the problem is that it doesn't have translation ???

Verenios

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah the bonus game is more like a demo that was never released i think, If you open the txt file and google translate it it'll explain it.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

1) Go to this Link -
3) Download -
Would you recommend any other game from this list? Femdom wise?And thank you for this :D

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
any one know similar game like this
strong villainess girl
weak human male
femdom
horror
I cant find any similar game

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Would you recommend any other game from this list? Femdom wise?And thank you for this :D
I recommend if you not played yet MGQ paradox, the world a robot girl dream of this one idk if is the English version I finished this one on Japanese and Monster Girl Labyrinth is too damm good than lose there on purpose is a win win situation

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I recommend if you not played yet MGQ paradox, the world a robot girl dream of this one idk if is the English version I finished this one on Japanese and Monster Girl Labyrinth is too damm good than lose there on purpose is a win win situation
Thank you :D

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
i am missing one guest(summon) scene apparently it's item is found in the library can't find it
edit:found it by going down then when he talks up

pepikcek

Oct 20, 2017
can i get a little help here? everytime i try to luch a game it says startup failed.
i tryed downloading all of those rpgmaker files but non of them helped :/

XD123321

Aug 21, 2017

1) Go to this Link -
3) Download -
where do i put the patch cant see any instructions anywhere

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes