• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 2430309

Literally on the front page my dude.
THIS VERSION IS OBSELETE / OUTDATED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THE KG (UNCENSORED) VERSION!
THIS FULL SAVE ONLY WORKS ON THE CENSORED VERSION, WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED!
Do NOT act like a know it all with outdated information and files.
READ THREAD SUBJECTS THOROUGHLY. If you so much as skimmed this information would be knowledgable to you; simply search the word save in this thread and you would of immediately knew why the workupload link is obselete.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
THIS VERSION IS OBSELETE / OUTDATED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THE KG (UNCENSORED) VERSION!
THIS FULL SAVE ONLY WORKS ON THE CENSORED VERSION, WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED!
Do NOT act like a know it all with outdated information and files.
READ THREAD SUBJECTS THOROUGHLY. If you so much as skimmed this information would be knowledgable to you; simply search the word save in this thread and you would of immediately knew why the workupload link is obselete.

1715387050658.png <<<<my dude.

• Haha
Reactions: sandark

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
when the vast majority of the characters are giant tit women then in my opinion, and i think most opinions it is. the fact it is on steam should give people enough of an idea on that.
All right, let me unpack that. It is on steam and the loli stuff has been censored there or something like that, but there is a patch thingie. Regardless, the version available here is full. Now, I personally dislike loli stuff and skip it, but it is unfair of you to reduce the ranking of the game based on your assumptions, without even playing it. The games has 40 scenes, 12 of which are... well... skippable for me, but probably enjoyable for you. Download a full save and check the recollection tab of you don't believe me. And don't tank the rating unfairly.
To be clear, 12 out of 40 scenes are loli, so the tag is definitely not faulty.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

zazaxxzzz

Aug 30, 2021
All right, let me unpack that. It is on steam and the loli stuff has been censored there or something like that, but there is a patch thingie. Regardless, the version available here is full. Now, I personally dislike loli stuff and skip it, but it is unfair of you to reduce the ranking of the game based on your assumptions, without even playing it. The games has 40 scenes, 12 of which are... well... skippable for me, but probably enjoyable for you. Download a full save and check the recollection tab of you don't believe me. And don't tank the rating unfairly.
I appreciate the responses and don't disagree with the majority of what you said. What you classify as 'loli' and what others do (like myself) probably differ quite a bit so that is probably where we diverge. There's many games tagged with loli that are not in fact loli, and i'm not sure what this site classifies as that so just taking the time to go through some of them right now. Never said it was a bad game just does not classify as a loli game

zazaxxzzz

Aug 30, 2021
I appreciate the responses and don't disagree with the majority of what you said. What you classify as 'loli' and what others do (like myself) probably differ quite a bit so that is probably where we diverge. There's many games tagged with loli that are not in fact loli, and i'm not sure what this site classifies as that so just taking the time to go through some of them right now. Never said it was a bad game just does not classify as a loli game
i should also clarify again that when a game has majority oppai content, with maybe some loli content thrown in there (which may or may not be disputable) then it shouldn't be labeled as that imo. just a new user providing an opinion anyway

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
i should also clarify again that when a game has majority oppai content, with maybe some loli content thrown in there (which may or may not be disputable) then it shouldn't be labeled as that imo. just a new user providing an opinion anyway
Just play it, there are 3 main characters. 1 of them qualifies. She is not shown in the previews because steam. There are also summon scenes, 2 or 3 of them definitely qualify. If you're into that, you will definitely like one of the summon ones. 30% of the game is loli. Imagine a dating sim with 3 girls, one blonde, one brunette and one redhead. Would a redhead tag be wrong? Because it's a very similar situation.

zazaxxzzz

Aug 30, 2021
Just play it, there are 3 main characters. 1 of them qualifies. She is not shown in the previews because steam. There are also summon scenes, 2 or 3 of them definitely qualify. If you're into that, you will definitely like one of the summon ones. 30% of the game is loli. Imagine a dating sim with 3 girls, one blonde, one brunette and one redhead. Would a redhead tag be wrong? Because it's a very similar situation.
it's not that i haven't played it, i've looked into the game a bit and wouldn't review something i had no idea about. i prefer to give developers the benefit of doubt because i'm not trying to shit on someone's hardwork, but i still do not consider it as loli. you said yourself all the loli content is censored on steam, and while it may be available on here i'm not sure how throwing in a loli character makes the game that. you said yourself you don't like loli and to be honest i don't even like the one featured to that extreme in this game, but that's not the premise for the review. i just disagree with throwing one of anything into a game and classifying it as that category, but if you want people sorting by loli to receive the search then that's on the site to determine and they've sided with you so far obviously. kagura games is also known for making lots of games that are maybe sort of loli but include the tag in there anyway despite huge tits, personality or whatever else since it's a rather hazy line to decipher/actually decide on but i appreciate the discourse

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes