3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sc4.png
Overview
:
You play as a conjurer living peacefully in your little hideout in the forest, when a female knight intrudes upon your territory. You decide to defeat her and enslave her.​

Updated: 11/11/2018
Developer/Publisher: Moonfacedgames -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note:

Disclaimer:

Download:
- -

Other: COMPRESSED*

sc1.png sc2.png sc3.png sc4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Advice - if you not producing your own CG its better be to not use any CG at all (better than using stolen asset)
Considering this is still demo guess its still fine, but not for final product.

And a full released game with lots of additional content by end of November as deadline?? Either you are very ambitious or the game will be VERY short. As much as I hate to say it....I can't really see any drastic improvement within such time.....MAYBE if you go for pixel animation with text based contents rather than CGs.

Anyway I still hoping this game will have more than 10++ hours playthrough/replayable contents (unlock post clear or stuff) with lots of stuff to play with on final version.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Even if you just want to deliver a decent text-based game with any amounts of actual content, a month an a half is way too short. This isn't "very ambitious", but outright bullshitting.

The only thing I'm unsure about is whether they're trying to bullshit themselves or the people they want money from.

Apr 24, 2018
I also got the : " img/sv_actors/11battlr.png " error. If it helps, I didn't add any of the minions to my party before the fight, I wanted to see how strong the PC was on his own first.

I hate v 0.1's they seem to crop up all the time, and it feels like most of them never go anywhere. Even if they do, it doesn't really help me now, it's just telling me there might be something cool coming in the future. I get that if you're trying to attract investors you want a proof of concept, and are hoping to get some money coming in to help along the way, but I really wish you (devs in general) could still do that without getting my hopes up, and wait until there's actually some content to release something.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that, and that that's not going away anytime soon, but that's my two cents.

Aside from that, I like the game so far, or what I managed to play before the crash. The protagonist is faceless (which is a plus from me), and when he talks he's kinda funny and seems to fit the archtype he fills. I like the sense of humor in the game so far. I'm interested in the fetishes, and I actually want to see the future content.

I'm concerned about people saying the CGs are stolen (which yeah, if you can't draw or commission some art, just make it text-based.), and the seemingly unrealistic predicted release, but I might actually follow this one.

Reactions: dexterdx

antrox88

May 18, 2018
hey guys i checked Knight Submission\www\img\sv_actors and the is no file with the name "11battlr.png" ther are only :
-demon1battlr.rpgmvp
-demon2battlr.rpgmvp
-demon3battlr.rpgmvp
-MCBATTLR.rpgmvp
maybe the game developer forgot to add it

Moonfacedgames

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
hey guys i checked Knight Submission\www\img\sv_actors and the is no file with the name "11battlr.png" ther are only :
-demon1battlr.rpgmvp
-demon2battlr.rpgmvp
-demon3battlr.rpgmvp
-MCBATTLR.rpgmvp
maybe the game developer forgot to add it
Strange... it works freshly unzipped on my pc. I'll test on a different pc and see if that's the problem.

Jul 9, 2018
the CG's in this game were ripped from another game:

why don't you just use I'llusion's Character maker instead?

Moonfacedgames

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Just saying, it isn't exactly non-profit, as your patreon says, when you are asking for money which you say you're going to use for yourself. I honestly don't care, but it's definitely misleading.
Well maybe I should change that to non-commercial? But what's the difference? Yes, I am asking for tips and donations. Completely optional. Anyone can play regardless of if they give me a donation. Can you explain what's misleading about it?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes