HTML Abandoned Subjugation [v0.2b] [Ireallydunno]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL2Q1MjM0ZjE2ZDYyMTkxNDRiYWNjYjNlMTEwY2E1MTE2LnBuZyJ9.png

Overview:

This game takes place in the hometown of the main character, to which he recently returned after a longer absence. This is a small city in a fictional country roughly placed in the present time. The game considers itself a sandbox, with the main focus of the main character seducing, subjugating and corrupting his surroundings (especially the female part).
This game considers itself a sandbox first and foremost. That said, there is still something similar to an overarching plot (kind of a main quest, if you will).​

Updated: July 10, 2017
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - -

teasingwidow.jpg welcome4.jpg pikap4nr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Haven't gotten the chance to play this yet, but Phoenix Marie is a good sign :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the upload, Wep! This looks like it will be a good game.

A couple of suggestions for your post...
1) Put the version number in the title
2) Add an "Updated:" date. This game was last updated on March 13, 2017 (per TGS).

Thanks again!

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Good fun, quite a bit to do. Beware the smartphone notes as at least one of them is missing a "back" link.

I'm also not sure there isn't a glitch when you get start fucking Emily and Chloe - it seems to be impossible to increase submission and/or depravity at that point which means you can't clear the initial objective. Or I could just be missing something, of course...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Playing it.. am I missing something obvious? Enabled the web console in Firefox. Is there a command to list the variables?

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks. Is that a common variable for these types of games?
The basic format remains the same but it changes between games. I know freecities uses a different variable

The best way that works is that we know it starts with SugarCube.
And after this, look through all the variables and see which one makes sence

Also check the Tools and tutorial section, and the cheats section. They might have more information about this.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Before anyone asks if this is a dead game as it hasnt had an update in months, this is in the OP on his thread:

On Updates:
I develop this for your and my enjoyment in my free time, meaning progress is rather slow. However I do consider unfrequent updates, which add enough new content to justify a new playthrough preferable to frequent but meaningless updates. Sadly this results in a very long update cycle. You should expect (apart from bugfixes) updates to occur several months apart. I actually began working on this game roughly a year ago and it already went through several periods of writer's blocks and hiatuses caused by real life problems or simply free time dedicated to other hobbys, before I deemed it having enough content for an initial demo release.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Before anyone asks if this is a dead game as it hasnt had an update in months, this is in the OP on his thread:

On Updates:
I develop this for your and my enjoyment in my free time, meaning progress is rather slow. However I do consider unfrequent updates, which add enough new content to justify a new playthrough preferable to frequent but meaningless updates. Sadly this results in a very long update cycle. You should expect (apart from bugfixes) updates to occur several months apart. I actually began working on this game roughly a year ago and it already went through several periods of writer's blocks and hiatuses caused by real life problems or simply free time dedicated to other hobbys, before I deemed it having enough content for an initial demo release.
Yep, probably we'll never see a 0.2 version. But there is enough material for a short but good session IMHO.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Fixed title for ya bud

Reactions: wep

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Fixed title for ya bud
When a game is being developed periodically I agree, that if it is a good game has to be remunerated, but if it takes too long, it is difficult to know if it will end or not.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thank you anyway, but this is the version that I already have, so I did not download it, who does not, can try because it's very good

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed the OP, added cover art and tags.