QSP Abandoned Subculture [v0.5] [Samvega]

Mar 22, 2017
Hey guys,
Author here.

Yeah, translation is rough and funny, obviously not making any sense due to being machine translation.
It is taken from game itself, and stayed unchanged since version 0.1, but in all honesty, not much changed since then anyways.

here is a little less rough one:

This is a game about subcultures. More precisely, on the part of them, limited in time (1998 and a little further), and space (Vladivostok, and may be Khabarovsk, if I ever make ot to implementing hitchhiking (which I didn't but there is a train. Khabarovsk is still empty though)

Alsol this is a game about music. How it was listened to and played. This game has a lot of music, it is presented for informational purposes only, I don't make money off it, therefore copyright holders may freely masturbate on their rights. (I actually like how it was translated)

Also this game about banging, of course. But very little was made in this direction. Honestly, very little was made out of what was planned.

This game is about by and large pre-mobile and pre-Internet era, when almost the only means of communication was personal meetings. The era imposes limitations - it is very difficult to find suitable pictures without obvious anachronisms, like iPhone mirror-selfies or glamor on the streets. 1998 was still pretty grim

This is a game about substances, alcohol, antisocial lifestyle of vagrancy and begging (then again, none of this has not really made)

But mostly, it`s a game about rock-and-roll. And sex. And drugs.

To add to it, it has young female protagonist. There is one fully implemented lesbian route (talk to .. not sure how it was translated, but her name was supposed to be Guns. It's one of two characters at "Plaha" available for interactions. There is also Walter, you can have sex with him as well, but this route hasn't been developed well. Also Walter can play you some author's music (obviuosly bad as it is amateur. Songs itself are almost 20 years old, but preformed\recorded recently).
There is also "home" route, with some incest (again, now everyone pukes because of incest, but couple years ago when it was written, it was more or less fresh thing in the games).

I can't say that this game is worth the effort that it would take to try and play it.
Nothing in the life really worth the effort, brother. The end is always the same.

This game wasn't made for moneymaking, or some sort of hyping. It is a small expression of my nostalgia for the times long gone and places changed forever. About almost forgotten youth. It's made for myself and small circle of friends, but since it was put onto the internet - why the heck not to post it here too...

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Hey guys,
Author here.

Yeah, translation is rough and funny, obviously not making any sense due to being machine translation.
It is taken from game itself, and stayed unchanged since version 0.1, but in all honesty, not much changed since then anyways.

This is a game about subcultures. More precisely, on the part of them, limited in time (1998 and a little further), and space (Vladivostok, and may be Khabarovsk, if I ever make ot to implementing hitchhiking (which I didn't but there is a train. Khabarovsk is still empty though)

Alsol this is a game about music. How it was listened to and played. This game has a lot of music, it is presented for informational purposes only, I don't make money off it, therefore copyright holders may freely masturbate on their rights. (I actually like how it was translated)

Also this game about banging, of course. But very little was made in this direction. Honestly, very little was made out of what was planned.

This game is about by and large pre-mobile and pre-Internet era, when almost the only means of communication was personal meetings. The era imposes limitations - it is very difficult to find suitable pictures without obvious anachronisms, like iPhone mirror-selfies or glamor on the streets. 1998 was still pretty grim

This is a game about substances, alcohol, antisocial lifestyle of vagrancy and begging (then again, none of this has not really made)

Nothing in the life really worth the effort, brother. The end is always the same.

This game wasn't made for moneymaking, or some sort of hyping. It is a small expression of my nostalgia for the times long gone and places changed forever. About almost forgotten youth. It's made for myself and small circle of friends, but since it was put onto the internet - why the heck not to post it here too...
No problem this still took work to put together and translation aside the game does work also honestly if I knew Russian then more then likely I would be in better position to enjoy it. I meant no disrespect at all.

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
Hey guys,
Author here.

To add to it, it has young female protagonist. There is one fully implemented lesbian route (talk to .. not sure how it was translated, but her name was supposed to be Guns. It's one of two characters at "Plaha" available for interactions. There is also Walter, you can have sex with him as well, but this route hasn't been developed well. Also Walter can play you some author's music (obviuosly bad as it is amateur. Songs itself are almost 20 years old, but preformed\recorded recently).
There is also "home" route, with some incest (again, now everyone pukes because of incest, but couple years ago when it was written, it was more or less fresh thing in the games).

Don't take it personally mate, as a Scotsman my English is shite aswell. All the best with your game.

Mar 22, 2017
How do I start the home route?
Return home at schooltime, around 11am. you'll find mother masturbating, that's the start of the route.
When you'll get to the point to be able to rub your clit against the table (at the kitchen), return home around daytime, after June 6th, or July 6th, father will return home. (event is available on 6-31 June and 6th-30 July)

Also I realized that my other game, "Zero Gravity" hasn't been published here. Feel free to have a look, it is about Soviet space program, set in 1963, with some technical in-depth info, and simulation part (Fly spacheship Voskhod, somewhat similar to Gagarin's Vostok)

game -
fix -
password is 10987654321
This one should have proper english translation, not machined. Still rough though.
Feel free to create topic, I'm not sure if I can do this with 5 posts. Reupload it to mega or whatever if you want..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ferlond

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@samvega Glad to see you back working on it and welcome to F95zone. Also do you have a changelog for 0.5

Reactions: trau de
Mar 22, 2017
@samvega Glad to see you back working on it and welcome to F95zone. Also do you have a changelog for 0.5

Here is changelog, taken directly from translated game. Reworked a little to make sense

'Version 0.5

Subculture now has sex!

- Added a branch with Hans (it was supposed to be "Guns", she is the fan of Guns and Roses), to start - ask to spend a night in her house.

- Expanded home branch. To start you need to complete the old home branch (to the availability of the action "tease mom" in the kitchen, and actually tease her), and after 6 June, come home during daytime (Father returns home from the seas) You'll have 3 weeks to unlock all the events (i.e. voyeuring on parents in the bathroom and their bedroom, finding condoms, cumkissing with mom (at first initiated by you, than by her, and also "enslaving" your brother. If you done everything right, it will lead to the beginning of another branch with mom after dad's departure, but for now it will stop shortly after the start of that branch)
- Do not walk to the tram stop in the evening (and night). The event stands out of the overall mood of the game, and there`s no sex. Also originally it is filled with the criminal jargon and doesn't make single bit of sense in machine translation.
- Added some non-sexual events for the atmosphe. Mainly as part of the home branch. There you can get a new cassette as well.

No refactoring or any major changes are done.

Reactions: Beeff

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Hey guys,
Author here.

Mind posting the source for the full mother set ?

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017

Here is changelog, taken directly from translated game. Reworked a little to make sense

'Version 0.5

Subculture now has sex!

- Added a branch with Hans (it was supposed to be "Guns", she is the fan of Guns and Roses), to start - ask to spend a night in her house.

- Expanded home branch. To start you need to complete the old home branch (to the availability of the action "tease mom" in the kitchen, and actually tease her), and after 6 June, come home during daytime (Father returns home from the seas) You'll have 3 weeks to unlock all the events (i.e. voyeuring on parents in the bathroom and their bedroom, finding condoms, cumkissing with mom (at first initiated by you, than by her, and also "enslaving" your brother. If you done everything right, it will lead to the beginning of another branch with mom after dad's departure, but for now it will stop shortly after the start of that branch)
- Do not walk to the tram stop in the evening (and night). The event stands out of the overall mood of the game, and there`s no sex. Also originally it is filled with the criminal jargon and doesn't make single bit of sense in machine translation.
- Added some non-sexual events for the atmosphe. Mainly as part of the home branch. There you can get a new cassette as well.

No refactoring or any major changes are done.

I couldn't do anything when the Dad was there. I got to tease the mother before, but when the Dad arrived after using the condom once, mother just got angry and besides spying there was nothing more to do. Brother I got to the point where I could choose between the 5 scenes that happened untill then when I talked to him at night but nothing more.

Mar 22, 2017
I couldn't do anything when the Dad was there. I got to tease the mother before, but when the Dad arrived after using the condom once, mother just got angry and besides spying there was nothing more to do. Brother I got to the point where I could choose between the 5 scenes that happened untill then when I talked to him at night but nothing more.
you just gotta do the condom in kitchen again, after that mom will bring it to you herself. Also you can talk to brother and make him deliver you condoms as well.
...damn, when I was writing all that condom stuff it seemed like good idea. not so much now..

As for mother set - downloaded it long time ago (2-3yrs ago) from some torrent "retro russian film photo pack" or so.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
you just gotta do the condom in kitchen again, after that mom will bring it to you herself. Also you can talk to brother and make him deliver you condoms as well.
...damn, when I was writing all that condom stuff it seemed like good idea. not so much now..

As for mother set - downloaded it long time ago (2-3yrs ago) from some torrent "retro russian film photo pack" or so.
I didn't get a second condom event with the mom the first time.
Found out it was because I was spying on them too much, you actually have to get in the hallway when they are done to trigger one of the two possible events. Watching them till they are done does not trigger it.
Brother delivery worked too after that.
Looking forward too more of the home story.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Glad to see you working on this one again Samvega. I always enjoyed it, probably my second favorite of the QSP games (after Wild Stallion, which also isn't up on F95 as far as I can tell).