QSP Abandoned Subculture [v0.5] [Samvega]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Субкультура.jpg
Overview (taken from game, if you've never seen machine translated russian that's what you can expect playing this.):

This is a game about subcultures. More precisely, on the part of their limited time (1998 and a little further), and space (Vladivostok, and it may be Khabarovsk. If you reach your hands to do hitchhiking)

Still this is a game about music. About her listened to and played. The game has a lot of music, it is presented for informational purposes only, money I do not, therefore, the holders may freely masturbate on their rights.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Updated: 06.09.2017
Version: 0.5
Language: Russian/English (machine translated)
Genre: Incest, usual qsp sex stuff

Installation Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads(author's links):

sc1.png sc2.png

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
That synopsis text got put through a grinder, chewed up, spat out, then put through a second grinder. From what I can tell, you're a musician/homeless man whose goal is sex, drugs, and being a sociopath?

Reactions: J0J0_s1n1st4r

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
That synopsis text got put through a grinder, chewed up, spat out, then put through a second grinder. From what I can tell, you're a musician/homeless man whose goal is sex, drugs, and being a sociopath?
so the tags are wrong? love it...

isnt it abandoned since a long time?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Damn, he's back to working on this game. For anybody curious, it has a female protagonist if I remember correctly.

Reactions: pootin

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Looking through the images there really isn't much in the way of sexual content (AKA: Bang) and combined with the crude translation and lack of any sort of cheats I can't say that this game is worth the effort that it would take to try and play it.

Reactions: user9733

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I am sorry but am i the only one who is finding it hard to understand the description?
The description, yes. The words they are in sequence, gorshk, as meaning must be, without exception!