Illusion StudioNeoV2 recording animation and importing an image questions

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Just 2 quick questions:

1)How do I record scenes with animation directly from the game?

2)How do I import an image in the studio?(ex. a pc desktop/TV screen over the standard screen from the item)

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
You can use the video export plugin for the animations, and I usually use adobe photoshop for the phone UI and TV screen, but I think there might be a better way :D

Reactions: DuniX and SanaeS

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
You can use the video export plugin for the animations, and I usually use adobe photoshop for the phone UI and TV screen, but I think there might be a better way :D
Hey mate do you know how you can create custom animation in studio. I can create animation which are already saved in studio and that is basically sex scenes and with that it doesn't give too much freedom in creativity like daz. But there are a couple of games where I've seen animation like motorbike riding or fighting basically handmade animation and things that are not pre rendered or saved in studio. Do I need any extra plugin mod or any software for that.
I didn't know where to ask and if it's already answered then can you share the thread link:).

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hey mate do you know how you can create custom animation in studio. I can create animation which are already saved in studio and that is basically sex scenes and with that it doesn't give too much freedom in creativity like daz. But there are a couple of games where I've seen animation like motorbike riding or fighting basically handmade animation and things that are not pre rendered or saved in studio. Do I need any extra plugin mod or any software for that.
I didn't know where to ask and if it's already answered then can you share the thread link:).
I'm not real good with custom animations but there are guides in youtube for the first HS and I think you can use those guides with HS2 as well. Maybe there can be better methods out there but here's a video I found:

Reactions: ScaryFairy

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
I'm not real good with custom animations but there are guides in youtube for the first HS and I think you can use those guides with HS2 as well. Maybe there can be better methods out there but here's a video I found:
You're right about the better way. I've already watched it and didn't help me much but appreciate the help.

Reactions: Seacth