Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Very Good Start... But... Like always... We need wait at least Half-Year to see a fist fap-fap real content... :( :( :(

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostAce1000

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys!
Final demo will be uploaded by the end of the week (Saturday or Sunday).

From here on-wards I'll be working on the game chapters and release date should not be longer than the release of the final demo.

I really appreciate your patience guys!

I'm currently working alone as a dev and got 2 graphics artist (main gfx and pixeler) working with me for the Scenes, Avatar/Bust Images and Pixel characters.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Tams-Senpai do you have any NTR planned? the relationship mechanics seem realistic, and with the option to be less faithful toward whomever you enter a relationship with, can that be reciprocated? if you are less attentive to that person, would they in turn find someone that will give them more attention? I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea and I'm not trying to troll or start an NTR war, but it does seem like a logical inclusion. It can, of course, be completely optional or have warnings that you are going down that path, just curious to see if it would be a possibility

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
also, I seem to be stuck in the kitchen, looks like a coding error, clicking on the door, or below the door will transport me to the door inside the kitchen.

edit: I figured it out.. instead of moving to the door, you have to move down beside the door... there are directional statements (if you approach coordinate from X direction it will have Y effect.. may want to change that to moving toward the door from the right, or east, I can't remember... it's been a while since I've played with RPGM MV... I was actually making a game out of one of my books [non-nsfw] and that's how I discovered the wonderful world of sex games and F95Zone...)

Last edited:

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
@Tams-Senpai do you have any NTR planned? the relationship mechanics seem realistic, and with the option to be less faithful toward whomever you enter a relationship with, can that be reciprocated? if you are less attentive to that person, would they in turn find someone that will give them more attention? I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea and I'm not trying to troll or start an NTR war, but it does seem like a logical inclusion. It can, of course, be completely optional or have warnings that you are going down that path, just curious to see if it would be a possibility
Absof*ckinglutely!

You are absolutely right, I will implement it in the next chapters (future).
But I assure everyone that the protagonist itself won't experience NTR to himself.

BTW I've now posted the final demo.

For the bug on the door yes when clicking, thanks!

I already have a fix on-hand that and should not be experienced on future releases (but for now let me sleep HAHA!).

For the meantime I am begging to please use the directional arrow and buttons Z and X on the keyboard.

Please spare this poor game dev :'(

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Absof*ckinglutely!

You are absolutely right, I will implement it in the next chapters (future).
But I assure everyone that the protagonist itself won't experience NTR to himself.

BTW I've now posted the final demo.

For the bug on the door yes when clicking, thanks!

I already have a fix on-hand that and should not be experienced on future releases (but for now let me sleep HAHA!).

For the meantime I am begging to please use the directional arrow and buttons Z and X on the keyboard.

Please spare this poor game dev :'(
i hope you don't take his opinion seriously or just make it avoidable
there are people like me who prefer to die before try something contain NTR

and thanks waiting to try your game

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
so from the description i assume you will have the chacne to be loyal to one girl the entire game(once its done) correct?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes