• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alexandr97

Jan 19, 2022
Hi, sorry for the delay, this is a new big update of the game : 0.20.0
In short, possibility to choose npc names at the start of a game, new quests with sis, better ui, more robust code, less useless grind, better organic interactions, a new ending, bunch of variations (and something in alpha version, hidden somewhere that is a hint for a future update).

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's been fixed in the new version.

Btw, on your advice I've asked for a topic to be created on the subject. It'll be easier to report problems or ideas and to keep you informed of developments in the game. Thanks a lot :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/studentgirl-mod-v0-20-0-bobus.206539/
What language is the game in?

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Wow! A new update? Awesome!

You're planning to continue with more in the future as well? That's great news. Don't skimp on the rape and humiliation, please?

I look forward to checking this out soon-ish!

Reactions: Pilluah and Bobus

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
When you try to enter the nightclub and show that you are not wearing panties you get an error for location _club_enter line 47 location not found

Reactions: Bobus

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Wow! A new update? Awesome!

You're planning to continue with more in the future as well? That's great news. Don't skimp on the rape and humiliation, please?

I look forward to checking this out soon-ish!
Yes, I have a "roadmap", rape is not my stuff but I'll take a look.

When you try to enter the nightclub and show that you are not wearing panties you get an error for location _club_enter line 47 location not found
Thx, see https://f95zone.to/threads/studentgirl-v011-vasiygame.95/post-13655206 to fix this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: LTD and WulfgarD

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, I have a "roadmap" <---- Where ? Is there a Link somewhere ?
Is your presentation, a "Mod", an "Overhaul" , or the "Continuation", of the original game ?:unsure:

Suggestion :

You might want to put information on the "OP", of what you are working on, so that, (new) peeps who find out about this game from outside F95Zone, via, search engines, etc. (and also, from inside, via search of title), don't see just the OP, and have no idea, that your working to continue this game, in whatever form that is .

Or, if necessary, start a new thread, if what you are doing, is a complete "Overhaul"/ your version "Mod", that's different/changes, from the original game-play, with a link, to the new thread, on the OP .

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Location sex_boy_quick line 543 location not found
Fixed (and fews sounds bugs too) ! Thx

Is your presentation, a "Mod", an "Overhaul" , or the "Continuation", of the original game ?:unsure:

Suggestion :

You might want to put information on the "OP", of what you are working on, so that, (new) peeps who find out about this game from outside F95Zone, via, search engines, etc. (and also, from inside, via search of title), don't see just the OP, and have no idea, that your working to continue this game, in whatever form that is .

Or, if necessary, start a new thread, if what you are doing, is a complete "Overhaul"/ your version "Mod", that's different/changes, from the original game-play, with a link, to the new thread, on the OP .
Thx for feedback, did you have something similar in mind : https://f95zone.to/threads/studentgirl-mod-v0-20-0-1-bobus.206539/

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Fixed (and fews sounds bugs too) ! Thx
Mega

Thx for feedback, did you have something similar in mind : *https://f95zone.to/threads/studentgirl-mod-v0-20-0-1-bobus.206539/
Exactly, Thanks for the link . . . I will be trying it out, soon . . . . Also, might consider adding a link there*, to your "Road Map" information . :unsure:

I still think you should, add/ask-a-Moderator(?), for your "Mod" to be linked on the "OP" page, so that people can try out what you are offering, if they so desire, as an alternative . Couldn't hurt, right ? :cool:

Reactions: Bobus

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Exactly, Thanks for the link . . . I will be trying it out, soon . . . . Also, might consider adding a link there*, to your "Road Map" information . :unsure:

I still think you should, add/ask-a-Moderator(?), for your "Mod" to be linked on the "OP" page, so that people can try out what you are offering, if they so desire, as an alternative . Couldn't hurt, right ? :cool:
I'll take a closer look. Factually my versions are only mods (for now ;) ) but if I change engine, it may justify being fully in the game section.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes