4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Banner-Izanami-2.png

Overview:
An illusion, a dream or just mentally confused?

You play as the male student who is caught in the crossfire of questioning if the world you are living is real or not but you do know one goal is certain, capture the hearts of those girls who are bound to create a path for you or use them as you go through your own legacy.

Will you follow your HEART or will you follow your LUST?​

This game is now being transferred to Ren'Py engine, chapter 2 is now at Ren'Py engine.
I release this game for free and only official channels for donation are patreon. I no longer release it on GameJolt or Itch.IO. Please do not get scammed.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-04-03
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
Ported to Ren'Py
- Starts at Chapter 2.
- Chapter 1 will be ported out, no ETC.

Dev Notes:
IF YOU PAID FOR THIS GAME YOU GOT SCAMMED!! ANNOUNCEMENT GOES TO I RELEASE IT FOR FREE!

[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

New image.JPG MILF scene.png IzanamiVoyeur_1.JPG Clio Hug.png

Last edited:

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I see Jabami Yumeko there, the one in the cover image.

I bet that she will have the "Lust" route ( ° ͜ʖ °)
She is actually inspired by Jabami Yumeko, good eye on that! :)

I'm just fixing some really big mess whenever I'm trying to deploy it for PC, I'm really sorry for the very short demo.
Will update the soonest!

For now here is a rough sketch on the way!
I'll be here from time to time to give some teaser and to listen to some concerns and improvements, love you f95zone folks! Teaser1.png

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Cooking? goona give this a go. My biggest weakness is cooking in games, but sadly no one has ever made a cooking game I'm happy with.

Reactions: DogeDuck

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Is this a parody of that anime where that one chick is so fucking psycho she continues to orgasm over gambling and continues to place more and more deranged bets?
Because either way I'm on board for this but I may need to know because that bitch was crazy. The cardinal rule demands I do not stick my dick in crazy, I would imagine that extents to virtual crazy too.
Actually excited for what you're gonna do dev friend.

Reactions: DogeDuck

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I'm hooked.
I'll keep an eye on this one.
That saying I haven't played it yet, this is just me judging a book by its cover.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes