Stuck in this game called [Blood Rose ~For What Lies Behind Pandemic~] :(

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
Hey fellas!
Just bought a game called Blood Rose from dlsite. I like the artstyle and the creepy atmosphere, but there's one problem. I can't get past the first stage of the game. The game is in Japanese and I've got no idea how to read any of it. I'm fairly sure there's a puzzle in the room with all of the lanterns that I'm missing.

If anyone can help me out that'd be much appreciated. The free trial version has the puzzle part in it, so if someone who knows Japanese could help me get started that'd be great.
Thanks <3

W65

May 31, 2018
Hey fellas!
Just bought a game called Blood Rose from dlsite. I like the artstyle and the creepy atmosphere, but there's one problem. I can't get past the first stage of the game. The game is in Japanese and I've got no idea how to read any of it. I'm fairly sure there's a puzzle in the room with all of the lanterns that I'm missing.

If anyone can help me out that'd be much appreciated. The free trial version has the puzzle part in it, so if someone who knows Japanese could help me get started that'd be great.
Thanks <3
I stole the answer from some chan's /vg/:

Some anon said:
I had pity on you and checked it out, the answer is literally written in the diary anon.
Action the odds ones in the upper row, the even one for the lower row
EDIT: If there are further problems, googling the RJ number is usually a good way to see if the rest of the Internet has any ideas. The RJ number is literally the RE number with a J in place of the E.

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
I stole the answer from some chan's /vg/:

EDIT: If there are further problems, googling the RJ number is usually a good way to see if the rest of the Internet has any ideas. The RJ number is literally the RE number with a J in place of the E.
You're my hero. Thank you!

W65

May 31, 2018
What do you mean by upper ones are odd and lower ones are even
Well, I haven't actually played the game, but I assume they mean something like this:

masterwork.png

Where you'd activate the circled ones. Then you just continue the pattern off to the right if there are more lamps or whatever they are.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
someone has downlod link for this game?
It's on . Just like W65 said to use the RJ code to look for help, you can use it to find downloads for Japanese games on Anime-Sharing (RE and RJ codes on the end of a games DLSite url).

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Hey fellas!

Thanks <3
What software they use in that game? Example "RPG Maker MV Or RPG Maker VX Ace"

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone create a new download?

I searched the whole ass internet and I couldn´t find a single working download!