dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
That's not true, you are supposed to get the d.va clone within a few days of gameplay, later you get the dbz character, and there might even be more. But I can never be bothered to play long enough lol.
I believe it's based on days passed. Eg, longer you play, more chance of gaining "celebrity" characters.
i always thought the celeb chars were based on time shrug

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how to chane mouth pose guys ? there a bug that when i bought 500g room, my guy had ahegao mouth all time and i cant fixed it @@

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
how to chane mouth pose guys ? there a bug that when i bought 500g room, my guy had ahegao mouth all time and i cant fixed it @@
Ahego face means the character has maximum happiness. Not a bad thing.
If you are honestly bothered by it, serve lower quality food via the chef. This will result in fights, and less energy per day.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
If you are honestly bothered by it, serve lower quality food via the chef. This will result in fights, and less energy per day.
Or only get girls with 'depressed' or 'suicidal' tags lol

truyers

May 5, 2017
please masters, dev or some great modders, can you add the incest feature in this great game? i'll really loved it

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
oh, thanks, but i didn't see that face on any girl despite of their happiness is max out, what a waste

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Τhis game has a lot of potential but please god make that fucking string loop stop for fuck's sake.Also the UI is still broken as fuck even after all these months ago that I tried it for the first time.The dev really needs to fix some basic things first and then focus on new content.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Τhis game has a lot of potential but please god make that fucking string loop stop for fuck's sake.Also the UI is still broken as fuck even after all these months ago that I tried it for the first time.The dev really needs to fix some basic things first and then focus on new content.
string loop? what's that?

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
string loop? what's that?
I don't know why but the game keeps playing a single 2 second music loop of strings no matter how much I turn the sound down.It starts with the opening cutscene and keeps playing even on top of the other music.Turning down the music volume in the settings only turns down the music but the loop stays.Also the settings window doesn't seem to go away,it just goes all the way to the left when you exit it.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know why but the game keeps playing a single 2 second music loop of strings no matter how much I turn the sound down.It starts with the opening cutscene and keeps playing even on top of the other music.Turning down the music volume in the settings only turns down the music but the loop stays.Also the settings window doesn't seem to go away,it just goes all the way to the left when you exit it.
I don't know your system but a repeating sound file seems like either a driver issue for your sound card or an old update for your flash player. Try updating your audio drivers and updating your flash player or just use a different player. Finally, you could mute the game and just play your own music. There is no voice or sound effects, so it's not a big loss.
The items moving just barely off screen but sometimes still visible is a common issue with flash games. Just resize your window so it doesn't show.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know your system but a repeating sound file seems like either a driver issue for your sound card or an old update for your flash player. Try updating your audio drivers and updating your flash player or just use a different player. Finally, you could mute the game and just play your own music. There is no voice or sound effects, so it's not a big loss.
The items moving just barely off screen but sometimes still visible is a common issue with flash games. Just resize your window so it doesn't show.
I updated my flash just a few days ago so I don't think it's that.The problem stopped when I run the game with Internet explorer so at least that's better,I use a standalone swf player because playing with browsers gave me trouble but this time it seems to be the opposite.Many parts of the UI are still broken though,for example in quest given to you at the home the Yes-No answers are all blended in with the dialogue box making a lot of it hard to read.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I updated my flash just a few days ago so I don't think it's that.The problem stopped when I run the game with Internet explorer so at least that's better,I use a standalone swf player because playing with browsers gave me trouble but this time it seems to be the opposite.Many parts of the UI are still broken though,for example in quest given to you at the home the Yes-No answers are all blended in with the dialogue box making a lot of it hard to read.
What flash player are you using? I'm using 26 and the game works fine.
... for the most part.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
What flash player are you using? I'm using 26 and the game works fine.
... for the most part.
It's called SWF File player,I used it because using internet explorer or other browsers with games like CoC gave me a lot of trouble for some reason.Plus it lets you change some settings when running a file like the window size and framerate.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
It's called SWF File player,I used it because using internet explorer or other browsers with games like CoC gave me a lot of trouble for some reason.Plus it lets you change some settings when running a file like the window size and framerate.
uhhh... you should definitely use the legitimate adobe player.
I'll upload my copy of v26 if you want it. Just right click on any .swf file, and use "open with" or even "set default program" then navigate to the flash player.
Shouldn't have any problems after that.
Feel free to scan the exe with virustotal or whatever else. I've been using this same player for years.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Agreed. The UI needs a lot of work. Don't even bother with the quests or the airship. Most are glitched and not even worth the money or exp. Don't bother with weapons. They just get un-equiped at random times. Keep re-rolling girls at the market until you find one with stength > 250, and make her your 'bodyguard'.
Just stick to the core game loop of whoring in the city. Whoring in the brothel could theoretically be better, but the game UI doesn't go to the next client by default. You have to manually change clients. It's just too much clicking for too little $.

Reactions: Terribleman69

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Decided to make a list of bugs that are in the current build. Many of these bugs have been in the build for months and months. Posted 2.7.2019. Ver 2.77

UI:

• The brothel. Serving a client ought to send your screen to the next available client by default. The game does this correctly for the 1st client in the list. Every client after that will NOT move the UI to the next person. It will just show the same client you just served, but it will NOT show the ‘Done’ text as expected.
  • The quests and the airship. Often, a quest will be listed as in progress and you didn’t assign a girl to it, or you assign a girl to it and it doesn’t show ‘in progress.’ Sometimes a girl will finish a quest, but it’s still listed in the airship. To date, I’ve never been able to finish the quest for the demon girl to go to the temple (or whatever).
  • The weapon shop. It is a mess of weapons that sometime overlap themselves. If you equip a weapon to a girl, it often gets un-equipped randomly. Just assigned a girl with high strength as your bodyguard and don’t bother with weapons. The personal inventory of weapons gets filled with sticks and fists, which is annoying.
  • Combat victory screen. When you win a combat, ‘victory’ will appear on the screen. However, the text covers up the ‘continue’ button. You can still click it, but you can’t see it.
  • Sleeveless costume variants. Some costumes have sleeveless costume variants, which is admittedly nice to have. However, how to activate the variants is unclear to me. Randomly clicking of the arrows in the shop sometimes gives the variants. Also, it is unclear which costumes have variants available and which don’t.

Other Visual bugs:

• Pregnant girls. Preg girls will sometimes lose their ‘baby bumps’, depending on what clothes they are wearing.
  • Pregnant cat girls. When a cat girl gets preg, their stomach turns white or red. Not whatever cat fur color it ought to be.
  • Stockings. Some stockings and footwear have a small gap between the top of the clothing and the girls’ skin. The gap consists of a line of black pixels or just the background showing though her body.

Unbalanced game design:

• The quests give a lot less money than whoring, and they take 3-5 days, which is a long time. I suggest that the quests give more $ and scale with difficulty. Also, they should take much less time. About 1-2 days.
  • A few strippers + a few advertisers will give thousands of $ by day 30 or so. This combo is too strong.
  • The fucking police need to be calmed down. At the higher areas of the city, you can only whore 5 times or so before the police attention meter is full. While this may be technically more balanced, its still fucking annoying. I suggest an option to pay the police automatically when the bar gets full. This will result in MUCH less backing and frothing with mouse clicks. TLDR don’t waste my time with pointless grind.
  • Please don’t add STDs. Just don’t.
  • I want to change, add, or remove character traits from girls. The only way to get a certain set of traits is to check the store each day and look for a girl that seem good enough. I suggest adding an option to the Mage to add or remove traits.

Reactions: ejmuerte
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes