macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dont know if dev read this but...

please find another way to save and load save :/, its shit right now. that would definitly help to enjoy the game better for me.

added preggers tag
i thougth i saw "peggers"... :rolleyes:

i was like "wtf?" XD

Reactions: papasmurf

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
do i get too choose my character? I want to be the male protag not the female because I think thats weird af

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Would appreciate an upload to a site that doesn't try and fool me into installing chrome extensions.
With firefox and adblock i never see adware
try with this one

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
How I can keep the girls happy ?
They are all fighting...
Assign a chef, and pay for the more expensive meals. This is a guaranteed method to daily increase happiness and energy.
You can also buy items from the black market which buff happiness.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
cant open the game, the directions told me to open it on google how do i do so?
Find a standalone flash player.
You can also try to right click < open with < firefox or chrome, just make sure you have the latest flash player installed.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017

Simply drag and drop the .swf onto this

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Other questions /:
- how I can traits to the player character ? like shy, etc...
- how I can train/improve my strumpets ?
- how I can stop them fighting each others ?

Reactions: Cramone

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Other questions /:
- how I can traits to the player character ? like shy, etc...
- how I can train/improve my strumpets ?
- how I can stop them fighting each others ?
I don't think the player has any traits which effect the game, strumpets have base traits which must be hand selected when you buy them. If they have negative traits, don't buy them. Only buy the strumpets with positive / neutral traits. You can customize them after you buy them, so no point in focusing on appearance.

You can improve strumpet skill in the brothel under the training, it's the two last options. Other stats can be trained by skill books and items found in the black market, likewise certain airship missions will buff certain stats.

Fighting is a result of happiness, assign someone to chef and then pay for the more expensive meals which buff happiness and energy.

Reactions: Cramone

Cramone

May 14, 2018
on Minerva where is the mission of the Zepelin???
Because i dont know how... i had like 277 missions, it has to be an error. I mean... ¿277?, i believe was max 10
and in the brothel had 277 clients too... soo cleary is bug or something...

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
on Minerva where is the mission of the Zepelin???
Because i dont know how... i had like 277 missions, it has to be an error. I mean... ¿277?, i believe was max 10
and in the brothel had 277 clients too... soo cleary is bug or something...
This game is riddled with bugs, and I haven't seen much improvement. The only bug they partially fixed was disappearing preg bellies on certain clothing items.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
This game is riddled with bugs, and I haven't seen much improvement. The only bug they partially fixed was disappearing preg bellies on certain clothing items.
thats kinda sucks because.... maybe there is a lot of things we lose because the bugs....Well i believe that... i cant advance on history because of bug, for example i remember 1 version there was girl show up asking for work...but in other versions never saw it again so maybe bug block that path or something..

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
thats kinda sucks because.... maybe there is a lot of things we lose because the bugs....Well i believe that... i cant advance on history because of bug, for example i remember 1 version there was girl show up asking for work...but in other versions never saw it again so maybe bug block that path or something..
If you have 0 other girls there is a random chance you will get a girl asking for work. If you have many girls you won't get that event.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
If you have 0 other girls there is a random chance you will get a girl asking for work. If you have many girls you won't get that event.
That's not true, you are supposed to get the d.va clone within a few days of gameplay, later you get the dbz character, and there might even be more. But I can never be bothered to play long enough lol.
I believe it's based on days passed. Eg, longer you play, more chance of gaining "celebrity" characters.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes