RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
Someone can help me with save and loading with that player. Game say right click but dont work and i cant past the same.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Dont need any more found but they could put launcher like this for people.
Occasionally you will find flash games which do include a standalone player, however once you have one you don't need another one for every flash game.

Reactions: Gabaw

weirdguytbh

Nov 16, 2018
Can someone tell me how to use minerva i managed to find out what gskill does and only a little of gstat (i dont know how to put traits and how to change stamina) but i dont know how to change things like weapon damage and stuff

Indoril Nerevar

Nov 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how to use minerva i managed to find out what gskill does and only a little of gstat (i dont know how to put traits and how to change stamina) but i dont know how to change things like weapon damage and stuff
I don't think you need to change weapon damage, just increase strength to 1k and you can one-shot everything. is a link to the original "cheat" post.

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
hey guys,u done a great job...good luck guys. And how about adding some jail sex scenes and dungeon and some bdsm scenes with the brothel that would be great.please think about it on ur next update.love ur works guys.:):)(y)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes