Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
version 2.75 is available here:

Note that the official site has released v. 2.76 for Patreons only.
Thanks for the upload! Its just a few more outfits and sounds in a very few animations, but imo the sound loops could be way better.
Im pretty sure ill just wait and after a year or so ill see how the game's going, it feels like every new update is just costumes and thats it.

Reactions: Gabaw and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so the new update is costumes and sounds??? wtf what happen to his creativity???

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Depends on how much sound was actually added / modified. Sound is a very important part of any game, if it's done correctly it can add another layer of depth. The Patreon speaks in multiple possessive form, which indicates there is a team working on it. It's sad to see such little content added to a game that could be much greater. Last time I played this it was still really buggy at certain points. Not sure costumes and sound are worth another playthrough. But I can respect that it's getting updated at all.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Depends on how much sound was actually added / modified. Sound is a very important part of any game, if it's done correctly it can add another layer of depth. The Patreon speaks in multiple possessive form, which indicates there is a team working on it. It's sad to see such little content added to a game that could be much greater. Last time I played this it was still really buggy at certain points. Not sure costumes and sound are worth another playthrough. But I can respect that it's getting updated at all.
Mmm. Problem is, sooner or later, you run into running out of things that make sense to add, or additions that *seriously* increase the required assets. Kind of a basic flaw in having a single game related to an ongoing Patreon, really... Sooner or later, you have, technically speaking, finished, and from there, it's either new project (Which, depending on how satisfied folks are or if it's actually finished, will lead to greater or lesser cries of "Abandoned project!"), or lengthening the time between updates in service to, essentially, feature creep because we want The Next Big Mousetrap.

Even knowing that version numbers can get hinky, with no common standard folks seem to work from, and that sometimes, games are considered finished before 1.0, 2.7.5 would appear to be quite the run.

There's also, y'know, that underlying assumption that more content would "fix" or improve things greatly. One that's not always the case (Yes, to answer an inevitable question, I'm p. sure if I went back to Strumpets, I'd have things I'd want improved, added, or just plain changed. But I've seen drastic changes/major additions harm a game as much as help it, so it's a case by case thing.)

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Mmm. Problem is, sooner or later, you run into running out of things that make sense to add, or additions that *seriously* increase the required assets. Kind of a basic flaw in having a single game related to an ongoing Patreon, really... Sooner or later, you have, technically speaking, finished, and from there, it's either new project (Which, depending on how satisfied folks are or if it's actually finished, will lead to greater or lesser cries of "Abandoned project!"), or lengthening the time between updates in service to, essentially, feature creep because we want The Next Big Mousetrap.

Even knowing that version numbers can get hinky, with no common standard folks seem to work from, and that sometimes, games are considered finished before 1.0, 2.7.5 would appear to be quite the run.

There's also, y'know, that underlying assumption that more content would "fix" or improve things greatly. One that's not always the case (Yes, to answer an inevitable question, I'm p. sure if I went back to Strumpets, I'd have things I'd want improved, added, or just plain changed. But I've seen drastic changes/major additions harm a game as much as help it, so it's a case by case thing.)
The thing is, the game feels like it lacks of something really important which is a fundamental goal that can ACTUALLY be fullfilled, other than that, the game is just ''collect enough lust in x days or ...'' that is an endless loop. In my opinion the game would be better if objectives are be added other than just ''have sex untill you fullfill your goal''. Not to be mean to the dev or something with all that said, i really like the concept of the game and how well it went so far but it just gets boring after 5 minutes in and a few costumes a month dont really make the game any more interesting... i hope the game get an update that gave you something else than cosmetic options for the game, something that adds more gameplay value. Other than that, the game is pretty much boring right now.

I really appreciate the ''Let there be sound'' update but i feel that that is not really necessary right now... damn, even the sound is badly looped and its just sounds for 5 scenes.

As i said before, it might be better to wait... i dunno, like a year or so and then see what's new on the game (hopefully something else than just ''costumes'')

(If by chance Meismike were to see this, i really like the game so far! i just hope the game to progress with more gameplay features)

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
New to the game. Anyone else running into an issue where if you load your save, the upgrade menu shows "undefined" instead of the amount gold? I mean it works as a cheat since you can upgrade with no cost, but seems like a bug. And any recommendations on a standalone swf player since chrome doesnt support and Explorer just sucks.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
New to the game. Anyone else running into an issue where if you load your save, the upgrade menu shows "undefined" instead of the amount gold? I mean it works as a cheat since you can upgrade with no cost, but seems like a bug. And any recommendations on a standalone swf player since chrome doesnt support and Explorer just sucks.
I use "SWF file player", I don't remember from where I got it.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
You answered your own question, it's a standalone flash player from adobe.
I'd be happy to upload mine if you just can't find it.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
I'm really disappointed with the "sound", only a couple of animation have it and they sound low and they are not well synchronized with the movement.

W65

May 31, 2018
I dunno how well flash handles synchronization of sound to events.

A person would think that ideally more Patreon-model games would have a definite plan for what they want the game to include. Basically, it should be knowable (and communicated at least to patrons) what still needs to be added.

I know a lot of amateur devs aren't very good at staying organized, but answering the "what do we want in this game" question is pretty darn basic. It's also the kind of thing that can creep, and I think it contributes to the current idea that games more or less always need to be open to adding new content. Between DLC for paid games and "the next update" for free games, it's remarkably common to hear it tacitly expressed that games need to keep expanding. I'm pretty sure part of that is just how apparently usual it is for games that are patron-funded during development to not really have a clear roadmap for development.

Reactions: Wolfikins

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hm.. what the new outfit ?

some other Overwatch stuff or MGS -_-.. oh please tell me its not that.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes