4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God, I hate to say it but they look disgusting.

Ya I know that some player's like this kind of stuff but to me and a lot of other player find this "look" disgusting.
I don't mind muscles at all but this is not a good look.

The OP pic looks great but the transformation pic is very disgusting.
Doesn't like female muscle growth ..... goes to female muscle growth game to complain about female muscle growth.

Did you give your common sense away at Christmas?

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Yeeaaah... I'm normally all about this shit, my insta feed is essentially 80% buff women, but these things have left humanity behind and not in a good way.

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n and 1Teddy1

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeeaaah... I'm normally all about this shit, my insta feed is essentially 80% buff women, but these things have left humanity behind and not in a good way.
That's what I'm sayin'!
Buff girls are the shit, but this looks like early DBZ muscles taken past irony.
The thing is even if they looked good the writing doesn't do anything to help either.
You can get past mediocre or bad "art" which I struggle to say with AI generations, but if there's no substance under it.. eh?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
God, I hate to say it but they look disgusting.

Ya I know that some player's like this kind of stuff but to me and a lot of other player find this "look" disgusting.
I don't mind muscles at all but this is not a good look.

The OP pic looks great but the transformation pic is very disgusting.
I find it hot as fuck.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

boredintj

Jan 15, 2020
Finally my fetish is realized now all it needs is a strong willed woman who secertly craves dominantion

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Writing is very basic though. The looks are nice but doesn't worth the pricetag.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Date girls with a gripping story that revolves around a mysterious muscle growth drink.
Join Saya, Manami, and Yuka on horny misadventures. Female muscle growth scenes and nsfw sex scenes!
They say it's muscle growth drink, but we all know in our hearts, who's truly responsible for their growth:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrongGirlsFMGVisualNovel-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote