VN Ren'Py Completed Stroke of Madness: Memories [Nikraria]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
inicio.jpg

Overview:
A little game insipired by H.P. Lovecraft books. A young woman explores her haunted house and tries to find the truth about her family.​

Updated: 2015/02/03
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sequels: and .

Download
Win:
- - - -
Mac: - - -

Salon_chimenea.jpg ducha.jpg mesa_3.jpg jardingang_4.jpg

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
This art...oh god, wow. I can't even...

Is the "gameplay" decent alt-least?
It's a short point and click. The sequel is considerably longer.

Reactions: MekaGzx

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I like the art too.

Then again, I appreciate most thing considering the best I can do is a stick people.

Well, I can do lines that could be classed as stick people if you see them in the dark.

While drunk.

And blindfolded.

Basically i'm shit at drawing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I also ask for some help here. I don't know how to get some images - honestly speaking, I'm missing from the third to the six page, as well as half of the second page. Probably there are some combination, some steps to do, but I honestly don't know... can anybody help us? Please? :FeelsBadMan:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know a walkthrough for this? I can't find some images.
I also ask for some help here. I don't know how to get some images - honestly speaking, I'm missing from the third to the six page, as well as half of the second page. Probably there are some combination, some steps to do, but I honestly don't know... can anybody help us? Please? :FeelsBadMan:
Oh dang it... I remember when I got this through Nikraria's Patreon he had a walkthrough for patrons, but didn't think about saving it and the only other thing I found through ULMF was for Delerium so all I have are my saves.

I might try and recreate one by going through my step-by-step saves, but not sure if I can without breaking my game and loosing my progress. :confounded:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh dang it... I remember when I got this through Nikraria's Patreon he had a walkthrough for patrons, but didn't think about saving it and the only other thing I found through ULMF was for Delerium so all I have are my saves.

I might try and recreate one by going through my step-by-step saves, but not sure if I can without breaking my game and loosing my progress. :confounded:
Thank you for the reply, first! Second, don't worry about that, I can try and see where I will end up! I don't want to cause problem to others, personally speaking :test2:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Generally speaking, I apologize for the double post.
Second, I finally manage to complete the CG's! I didn't realize that after entering a room, there was on the top right corner some.. sort of eye closed - which opens when you lay the pointer of the mouse xD

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes