Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
And starting out I would say putting a point in Con to survive a few battles and putting another in STR until you can level up and get more points to allocate in other stats.
It's significantly easier to pump out agility early on because regular bandits (outside of deep zones) will have huge trouble even hitting you. For maximum efficiency start with your mansion in Frostford (better bandits who give more cash when quicksold) put all your points into agi and you can solo half the game with your master alone without breaking a sweat.

Starting in Frostford is probably not optimal outside of quick early cash though. Also the story keeps acting as if you're in Wimborn anyways.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
New Version (0.5.3.4)
Win64: <----- Link No Longer Available

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Not that I am aware of... However I do try to provide every slave with better food, cosmetics and silk panties (overkill). Most of my commoners lives in personal rooms and some have access to baths. I demote the noble slaves to rich and keep very few of those rich girls. They are getting the gold ring from Frostford and if the money is not a problem anymore (it shouldn't be anyway at that level) I upgrade the mansion with "mansion furniture".

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Trying to build Rep in Gorn, but for some reason I'm getting two down and one up, every time I rescue someone from...
Oh.
I'm not fighting bandits, I'm fighting slavers, and if slavery is legal, that means I'm just randomly attacking people. Right?

So how do you build rep in Gorn? There doesn't seem to be any 'thugs harassing someone' encounters in the area, and that's usually my mainstay.

Edit: Also, there seems to be a bug with the sex menu one some characters. Claiming that both Petting and Classic Sex are unlocked, when they're actually not, so you can't actually fuck a girl.

The prime suspect was Emily in my first two playthroughs, but now it's my Starter-NPC and Emily is fine. (possibly because I didn't spike her drink?)

It might be that the first person who you seduce ends up like this?

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Knowing Maverick there will be another update tomorrow morning, but for now this is the latest.

x64:
x32:
OSX:
Linux:

Cheat code remains bxjsfybp.

Changelog:

0.5.4.1e

• Fixed undercity boss error
  • Fixed portraits at inventory screen bugging
  • Fixed selling items showing no enchants

New Version (0.5.3.4)
Win64:
<----- Link No Longer Available
Due to limited upload space (I use Mega for other stuff, too), I generally only have the most recent 3-4 versions uploaded.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Trying to build Rep in Gorn, but for some reason I'm getting two down and one up, every time I rescue someone from...
Oh.
I'm not fighting bandits, I'm fighting slavers, and if slavery is legal, that means I'm just randomly attacking people. Right?

So how do you build rep in Gorn? There doesn't seem to be any 'thugs harassing someone' encounters in the area, and that's usually my mainstay.

Edit: Also, there seems to be a bug with the sex menu one some characters. Claiming that both Petting and Classic Sex are unlocked, when they're actually not, so you can't actually fuck a girl.

The prime suspect was Emily in my first two playthroughs, but now it's my Starter-NPC and Emily is fine. (possibly because I didn't spike her drink?)

2 ways to earn rep outside the main quest if you're not fighting bandits:
1) Slave guild quests. These, obviously, award points
2) Slave guild sales. If you sell a quality slave to the slave guild of the city you will earn some rep for doing so. A quality slave means an obedient slave of decent stats. This is implied when you sell captured bandits with the warning that unbroken and trained slaves will not result in any upgrade points or rep for the sale.

Is there a way to see a slave's luxury stat/requirement?
In the game UI? Kinda. Luxury requirements are based off the class of slave. Higher class slaves require more luxury. Beyond that? Not in the game UI, but the game code is unlocked so you can see the specific formula and requirements there.

Interesting enough having slaves in your jail actually can prevent getting the low luxury penalty as your slave luxury level must be lower than the required level AND the number of slaves you own minus the number you have jailed has to be greater than 7.

By default slave is 0, commoner is 15, rich is 25, and noble is 40. The ascetic trait puts a 1/2 modifier on it so an ascetic noble only requires 20.

For the luxury point defaults they are:
Personal room = 10 + (5 * Mansion upgrade level)
Your room = 5 + (5 * Mansion upgrade level)
Better food = 5 (costs 5 food per slave)
Personal Bath = 5 (costs 2 supply or 1 supply for housekeeper specialization per slave)
Pocket Money = 10 (5 for housekeeper specs and costs gold equal to the luxury per slave)
Cosmetics = 5 (cost 1 supply per slave)
Clothes = 5 for fancy underwear and 10 for gold ring.

So either have owned slaves - jailed slaves under 7 or spend a little extra each slave.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Oh.

The "thugs harass a bystander" happens from time to time in the Gorn Outskirts area. But yeah slavers operate legally so attacking them will drop your rep. It's worth doing it when you're hunting for specific races though. If you can't find thugs do what @Unknownadd said and complete requests for Gorn's slaver guild.

I seem to recall a problem with Emily specifically yeah but in any case this sex menu is deprecated. You should use the Interaction menu for sex.

Tbh I'm not very fond of the new menu but w/e

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Knowing Maverick there will be another update tomorrow morning, but for now this is the latest.

x64:
x32: (Awaiting upload)
OSX:
Linux: (Awaiting upload)

Cheat code remains bxjsfybp.

Changelog:

0.5.4.1e

• Fixed undercity boss error
  • Fixed portraits at inventory screen bugging
  • Fixed selling items showing no enchants

Due to limited upload space (I use Mega for other stuff, too), I generally only have the most recent 3-4 versions uploaded.
Another update? He is doing it on purpose xD

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It is not only Ninja Suit that is bugged. It seems to be that every item you equip that modifies stats does it permanently. Kimono gives +10 beauty f.ex, and if you unequip it the modification stays.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Thought I'd gotten lucky when I captured a bandit with the 'likes it rough' trait (no negatives from rape) so I could finally restore my mana.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be a dude, so I sold him.
Ah yes, the no homo rule. I have a futa, so she kinda rapes both sexes. Why be a man who only bangs girls, when you can be a futa who does both? Since I can both impregnant and get pregnant, there's a lot of breeding going on.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Slave-guild requsts are tricky.

I mean, some of them are as simple as grabbing any slave with the right hair-colour.
I had no idea that bought slaves have an obedience score of over 90, which is one of the most common requirements. (unless they're marked as rebellious)

Anyone who requires actually training takes more than the five-days or so that you have to complete the request. So you need to have someone pre-prepared beforehand.
Anyone I've invested any significant time or effort into though, I want to keep.

Maybe if there were some way to keep the slaves separate in the menu? So i could have keepers/sale slaves?
You can sorta do that with the jail, but you can't sell people directly out of the jail.

Just like... a divider in the slave-menu? That'd be great.
I guess I could order them by grade, and keep my slaves at commoner, and sale-slaves at slave/poor?

Also, another bug, quest-completion dialogue windows only open for a single frame, then closes.

For example, the early game 'hand over a slave to the mage-order' quests. You press the button to give them the slave, then it immediately cuts to your next quest, you miss the dialogue where the questgiver reacts to what you gave them.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ah yes, the no homo rule. I have a futa, so she kinda rapes both sexes. Why be a man who only bangs girls, when you can be a futa who does both? Since I can both impregnant and get pregnant, there's a lot of breeding going on.
How is Preg handled in the game? It's not something I'm interested in, so I'm trying to avoid it. Can you actually raise your kids somehow? (at an accelerated rate, obviously) or do they just disappear after being born?
Also, how long does it take the mother out of commission for?
For that matter, that the Slave-Master take contraceptives? (or get tattoos?)

Oh, final question. My Interaction menu says I get 2.5 'interactions' per day. Is there a way to boost that? Or boost the number of turns I get in each session?
I've pretty much being using the sex-menu exclusively for my first two playthroughs, so I'm just getting used to the Interactions menu. (odd how it doesn't take energy, but the scenes are more in-depth)

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
The mothers are out of commission for 3 days after birthing. On the way there... there's stress, and maybe some health damage, but nothing significant. Other than that... I've only noticed pregnancy as a notification ("You or whoever else is apparently pregnant") and in the girl's description window, with a mention how far along the mother roughly is. It takes a total of... about 2 weeks?

After the baby is born, you get a description and the choice to keep it or not. Keeping costs some... mana or money, and lets you rapid-grow the baby to the age group you want it to be. Older takes longer.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I hadn't played in several days on the playthrough where I was breeding, so I actually don't remember if the mother gets knocked out of doing any service, but I know it takes around 5 or so days before you notice a baby. I believe you actually need the money and facilities to keep a child, and they do grow up to the point you can keep them. Just make sure not to go nuts and breed like 6 slaves and then realize you don't have the food for all the babies. As for the master, I don't think you can do much of anything to influence what happens to them.

Also, what he said, he remembers more than me.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Pregnancy is interesting.
Goblins, with their racial, have reduced gestation and recovery time. The difference that Goblins take 16 days by default and other slaves take 30 days.
There are 3 stages in the pregnancy and you receive a notification after the first stage is triggered in your daily log. If you have a headgirl you'll get the notification from them a little sooner.
You can terminate the pregnancy through the slave guild, but the pregnancy can also result in a miscarriage if the slave's health is low and you fail a probability roll which results in massive stress to them.

If the player is pregnant then after a few days their maximum health and energy will be reduced for the rest of the pregnancy. The day automatically ends when the pregnancy comes to term for the player.

When the pregnancy comes to term for slaves they are set to away for a few days to 'recover'.

If your mage guild rank is high enough (must have turned in a fairy for 2nd quest) then you have the option to raise the child if you have built the Nursery. It costs an upfront investment of 500 gold and the child is added to your mansion in the away state depending on what growth level you set them to.

Children of slaves will have the same class as their mother at time of birth and typically inherit some features, traits, and get bonus points, though it's been hit or miss how effective the inheritance system is beyond the rank. If the child is yours then they will have the same incest penalty to sex that your starting slave would if you picked the sister/foster sister background.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I turned off the furry stuff because, that just ain't me, but the monster girls seem like a byproduct of someone being a bit too frisky with the animals, so if you breed them with a human, do you naturally get a halfkin?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The mothers are out of commission for 3 days after birthing. On the way there... there's stress, and maybe some health damage, but nothing significant. Other than that... I've only noticed pregnancy as a notification ("You or whoever else is apparently pregnant") and in the girl's description window, with a mention how far along the mother roughly is. It takes a total of... about 2 weeks?

After the baby is born, you get a description and the choice to keep it or not. Keeping costs some... mana or money, and lets you rapid-grow the baby to the age group you want it to be. Older takes longer.
That's not too bad then. I've played some slave-management games where it takes someone out of commission for months (hundreds of turns) and then after the birth, the baby just vanishes (because what the fuck are you going to do with a baby?)

do any of you know where i can find good full body image and portraits??
I'm using this.

I could probably stand to get another pack to beef up the image-count though.

Goblins, with their racial, have reduced gestation and recovery time. The difference that Goblins take 16 days by default and other slaves take 30 days.
30 days is pretty rough, given that my current playthrough length is only 70 days.
I tend to flip wildly between packing a dozen things into a single day, then spamming 'skip day' over and over while I'm waiting for someone to finish healing, or come back from vacation.

I turned off the furry stuff because, that just ain't me, but the monster girls seem like a byproduct of someone being a bit too frisky with the animals, so if you breed them with a human, do you naturally get a halfkin?
That'd be an interesting idea.
Personally, I wasn't too clear on the diffrence between beastkin and halfkin at first. I turned off the multiple-breasts, but I don't remember seeing an option for turning off furries entirely.
Wouldn't that remove unique characters like Yarri?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes